Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now 19:17 - Feb 21 with 1536 viewsreusersfreekicks

or wait til the match is done.
Seems ridiculous that Hyam getting so much abuse when he has only just got back from a very long injury. Hope they both have blinders, not that that would get them anything above 4/10 in the ratings
So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:23 - Feb 21 with 1509 viewsfloridaboy

Like Hyam is going to put his on the ball and then spray the ball around!

Probably a good bet to see red. Not good enough!!!
So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:26 - Feb 21 with 1491 viewswarkthisway

It's not that it's just MMs scattergun approach to his team selections - reminiscent of P.J before he left - 🙏

bentnkuqi

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:32 - Feb 21 with 1462 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:26 - Feb 21 by warkthisway

It's not that it's just MMs scattergun approach to his team selections - reminiscent of P.J before he left - 🙏

Making a few changes when we have 2 games in 4 days, the first of which was an energy sapping derby, is definitely a huge shock

Must admit I’m not particularly enthralled with that lineup, but then I wasn’t initially with Sunday’s either. May be worth seeing how we get on before getting too upset about it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:37 - Feb 21 with 1447 viewswarkthisway

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:32 - Feb 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Making a few changes when we have 2 games in 4 days, the first of which was an energy sapping derby, is definitely a huge shock

Must admit I’m not particularly enthralled with that lineup, but then I wasn’t initially with Sunday’s either. May be worth seeing how we get on before getting too upset about it

I suppose an admission he cocked up on Sunday by dropping Mcgoaldrought

bentnkuqi

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:41 - Feb 21 with 1412 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:37 - Feb 21 by warkthisway

I suppose an admission he cocked up on Sunday by dropping Mcgoaldrought

Or he’s just injured

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:42 - Feb 21 with 1404 viewswarkthisway

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:41 - Feb 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Or he’s just injured

Injured doing what?

bentnkuqi

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:43 - Feb 21 with 1401 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

The line up just pronounces the extent of how bare the squad is with the injuries.
So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:44 - Feb 21 with 1392 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:42 - Feb 21 by warkthisway

Injured doing what?

No idea, but that’s what was tweeted

Given it’s McGoldrick, it’s hardly a surprise

Login to get fewer ads

So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:45 - Feb 21 with 1387 viewsitfcbam

Of course cause that's what some do best. Always got to have a player they slag off.
So are people going to slam Sears and Hyam now on 19:57 - Feb 21 with 1339 viewspistonbroke

Sears has had the stuffing knocked out of him by being played out of position
Hyam although I hope he has a blinder is just an awful , limited league 1 player
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024