Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet ANOTHER season long injury I see! 14:59 - Feb 23 with 557 viewsArnieM

Admittedly it’s concerning the annual sick note McGoldrick , who IMO is running his contract down.

But I compelled to ask yet again. Just what is happening at this Club regarding our training and fitness coaches and their protocols? Because WHEN exactly did McGoldrick get this injury? Why is practically the whole senior midfield out with season long injuries, some haven’t even kicked a ball this season!?

It’s not just bad luck, because just about every season under McCarthy, we seem to start the season following on from ore season trading with a whole host of injuries. All seemingly long term. If nothing else it’s not professional of the Club.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Yet ANOTHER season long injury I see! on 15:04 - Feb 23 with 549 viewsBlueBadger

A few things:

1. I thought players running their contracts down traditionally upped their games so as to get another, hopefully better' contract elsewhere. I'm not sure that 'I'm constantly injured' is a strong selling point for a player to put to a new club.

2. To an extent I suspect our injury problems are, part, due to our transfer policy. We don't have a big budget - that means either honest-but-limited-and-cheap players or talented-but-fragile. I 'd still be casting glances askance at the clubs fitness and physic team as the nature and type of injuries we're saying, not to mention the frequent breakdown IS a concern.

3. I also wonder if this is something you can genuinely attribute in part to our style of play - the classic McCarthy teams emphasis a high-energy, pressing game when not in possession and getting the ball moving quickly when in possession. Thats got to put a strain on even a seriously fit individual.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 15:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yet ANOTHER season long injury I see! on 16:15 - Feb 23 with 484 viewsJ2BLUE

If he was running his contract down surely an injury is the last thing he would want? I wonder how many clubs will be put off by his record? It's time for him to go. We can't afford to carry an injury ravaged player anymore. If he wants to go, let him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yet ANOTHER season long injury I see! on 16:16 - Feb 23 with 479 viewshype313

Yet ANOTHER season long injury I see! on 16:15 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

If he was running his contract down surely an injury is the last thing he would want? I wonder how many clubs will be put off by his record? It's time for him to go. We can't afford to carry an injury ravaged player anymore. If he wants to go, let him.

Nail.On.Head.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024