Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... 14:58 - Feb 26 with 10697 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 07:53 - Feb 27 with 770 viewsBenters2

Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 07:48 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

...so you decided the place place to get that message across wasn't at a home game, but at our local rivals?

And then cried because the bad man said a rude word.

Wrong, ive said time and time again i couldnt care less what MM said, and to be honest i thought it was funny.
Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 08:39 - Feb 27 with 748 viewsitfcjoe

Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 16:35 - Feb 26 by PJH

Certainly a lot of what the EADT prints is secondhand at best.
From time to time there will be quotes from Luke Chambers but they are usually just lifted from his ITFC programme notes from a week or two previously.

I think that there is a bit of disappointment in various places that we got a good away win on Saturday.

I don't think you need to be cynical to see that.

All reporting is secondhand, nearly everything on here is just as secondhand as the EADT

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 08:47 - Feb 27 with 740 viewsPJH

Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 08:39 - Feb 27 by itfcjoe

All reporting is secondhand, nearly everything on here is just as secondhand as the EADT

I would not say that printing a one to one interview is secondhand is it?
If the reporter is on the scene of whatever happens then what they report is firsthand as in witnessed.
I was highlighting EADT from time to time publishing quotes from Chambo which are a direct copy of his programme notes from the previous home game.

I would say that TWTD is way ahead of EADT for most ITFC news.
Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 08:52 - Feb 27 with 731 viewsitfcjoe

Really decent piece from Stuart Watson here... on 08:47 - Feb 27 by PJH

I would not say that printing a one to one interview is secondhand is it?
If the reporter is on the scene of whatever happens then what they report is firsthand as in witnessed.
I was highlighting EADT from time to time publishing quotes from Chambo which are a direct copy of his programme notes from the previous home game.

I would say that TWTD is way ahead of EADT for most ITFC news.

How many one to one interviews are done with ITFC players? Everything is done to the 'media' which is the club site, EADT and TWTD so it is a much of a muchness.

Only difference is EADT has a paper to fill so has to have content even if there isn't anything to report on

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024