Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Bristol City Press Conference - Live 12:45 - Mar 15 with 32588 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33351/mccarthys-pre-bristol-city-press-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 1283 viewsIpswich_Crazy

no

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 1283 viewsFrimleyBlue

so does mick do an ifollow interview and then our one?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 1283 viewsmo_itfc

I have to say, TWTV is a great name!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 1283 viewsGavTWTD

I'm not sure dictation software would be able to pick up Mick's dialogue

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 1279 viewsGavTWTD

would need editing

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 1277 viewsGavTWTD

Phil thought of TWTV

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 1277 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I think the chat box should be next to the live video, what you think Gav?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 1276 viewsCarberry

Gav, who is there in the room? How many?
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 1274 viewsGavTWTD

then the chat box and video would both be smaller

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 1271 viewsbig_gaz67

Have you ever asked him why a grown man of almost 60 years old finds it hard to construct a sentence without the need to resort to foul language?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 1269 viewsIpswich_Crazy

yes, but then you wouldnt have to keep scrolling up and down between the 2

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 1269 viewsGavTWTD

I'm not at the press conference carberry. I'd guess at 5-6 journos

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 1269 viewsIpswich_Crazy

its annoying

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 1267 viewsGavTWTD

ok noted

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 1267 viewsmo_itfc

Ipswich_Crazy, you can zoom out of your web browser?

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 1267 viewsIpswich_Crazy

or make the chat section smaller

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 1267 viewsIpswich_Crazy

i know

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 1267 viewsCarberry

OK, didn't realise you weren't there. Thanks.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1264 viewsGavTWTD

Phil is there for us

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1264 viewsIpswich_Crazy

thats better

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1264 viewsFrimleyBlue

cor, more people in the chat room that at PR matchdays

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1263 viewsIpswich_Crazy

can see both now

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1263 viewsjazee1969

Would Tim Sherwood as the next Town boss be a complete no no because of his Narwich history ?because i think given time and a bit of money could do a good job
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1263 viewsCOYBitfc

whens it starting?

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Mar 15 with 1259 viewsGavTWTD

money the issue then jazee

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024