Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Birmingham City Press Conference - Live 12:40 - Mar 29 with 13393 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33431/mccarthys-pre-birmingham-city-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 29 with 1777 viewsIamSpartacus

What's happening?

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Mar 29 with 1721 viewsspanish_archer

Lots of people wanting to watch?
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Mar 29 with 1720 viewsurbanpenguin

thanks for getting it to work, even with the nuclear fallout effect.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Mar 29 with 1715 viewsurbanpenguin

calling the fans "numbskulls", lovely. "I don't give too many people respect", yeah. we noticed.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Mar 29 with 1714 viewsspanish_archer

Classic Mick lol
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Mar 29 with 1713 viewsblackcat

This is the best interview he has ever done
McCarthy's Pre-Birmingham City Press Conference - Live on 13:43 - Mar 29 with 1686 viewsBrightonEye

Confusing? I signed in on the ITFC main site, then clicked "live press conferences"… And where did it that take me? To the Ipswich v Leeds Under 23 "highlights"! But no sign of a press conference.

WTF?
McCarthy's Pre-Birmingham City Press Conference - Live on 13:44 - Mar 29 with 1678 viewsRyorry

McCarthy's Pre-Birmingham City Press Conference - Live on 13:43 - Mar 29 by BrightonEye

Confusing? I signed in on the ITFC main site, then clicked "live press conferences"… And where did it that take me? To the Ipswich v Leeds Under 23 "highlights"! But no sign of a press conference.

WTF?

Stick to TWTD, it works most of the time, unlike ITFC ...
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 13:46]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Mar 29 with 1659 viewsPMac13

Interesting to hear him saying that we are standing still and going nowhere....
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Mar 29 with 1645 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Why is he still insisting its the minority who wanted him gone
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Mar 29 with 1645 viewssnipes

10000 people might like you , but the other 8-9000 obviously dont
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Mar 29 with 1641 viewssnipes

hows it going to go today with Phil and this interview ??
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Mar 29 with 1632 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil's not there, had to stay here and rewrite newspaper column in wake of breaking news.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Mar 29 with 1621 viewssnipes

gutted , was looking fwd to that
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Mar 29 with 1621 viewsLimitlessBlue

great....

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Mar 29 with 1612 viewsurbanpenguin

I spent the last few years stopping (succesfully) a dodgy high-profile development. The people behind it repeatedly said they had the "support of a silent majority". Very silent, it seemed. This idea of anyoen who isn't vocal loves you is infuriating and bad philosophically.
Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Mar 29 with 1602 viewschristiand

Many thanks Gav and Phil. That presser just seems like a weight has been lifted!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Birmingham City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 00:30 - Mar 31 with 1484 viewsTrojan

I always gave him the benefit of doubt but this arrogance has turned me off !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024