Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. 09:35 - Apr 2 with 8082 viewsSwailsey

Surely things would be neutral now?

People who wanted MM to stay - he isn’t, so we should move on.

People who wanted MM to go - he is. Yet there’s something else: he should go NOW.

Why can’t people just let the season play out as per, direct any anger at ME and just get on with it.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 9:50]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. on 14:37 - Apr 2 with 554 viewswkj

I agree with you, but its the way of the world now really, everyone has to be part of something, or represent a group - Inners vs Outters, Snowflakes vs Green Crayon, Lefties vs Righties.

Its not even lack of class or intelligence, is how were being shaped by social media, presented media and so on, being neutral is a great place to strive to be, as it feels so good when you realise your ideas are your own.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. on 14:38 - Apr 2 with 552 viewsSwailsey

This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. on 14:35 - Apr 2 by SpruceMoose

Pardon? Speaking in full sentences will help get your point across.

Ignore him - he’s just lashing out. It’s a tough time bless him.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. on 14:39 - Apr 2 with 550 viewsSpruceMoose

This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. on 14:37 - Apr 2 by wkj

I agree with you, but its the way of the world now really, everyone has to be part of something, or represent a group - Inners vs Outters, Snowflakes vs Green Crayon, Lefties vs Righties.

Its not even lack of class or intelligence, is how were being shaped by social media, presented media and so on, being neutral is a great place to strive to be, as it feels so good when you realise your ideas are your own.

"Its not even lack of class or intelligence"

Well, for most of us!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. on 17:41 - Apr 2 with 504 viewsSpruceMoose

This place is the least pleasant I have ever known it at the moment. on 14:38 - Apr 2 by Swailsey

Ignore him - he’s just lashing out. It’s a tough time bless him.

Must be tough being Benters. Out of touch with the modern world, ridiculed far and wide by all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024