Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a strange game for so many reasons 18:39 - Apr 2 with 2040 viewstextbackup

Some really good individual performances (crayons, flamouoioi, Bart)
Some absolute shockers (Webster)
2/3 men left up top when defending corners
Attacking intend
Some really nice play
Some awful defending

Had we played like that all season the majority would have been content

And fair play to MM, for all I’ve said this week, he certainly still cares

And for all I’ve said over last 2.5 years, it hit me today, I’m more upset and angry at mick that it didn’t work out as I genuinely loved him for making me proud to be a Town fan again (albeit 3/4 years ago)

From a miserable southern c**t to a northern one, it’s been emotional

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 18:56 - Apr 2 with 1946 viewsReuser_is_God

Just said to some mates that I’d we had played how we did in second half today in 75% of game this season hell of a lot more people would want Mick to stay.

It was low on quality but there was intent, purpose & we looked to win the game. As did Millwall.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 18:58 - Apr 2 with 1918 viewswkj

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 18:56 - Apr 2 by Reuser_is_God

Just said to some mates that I’d we had played how we did in second half today in 75% of game this season hell of a lot more people would want Mick to stay.

It was low on quality but there was intent, purpose & we looked to win the game. As did Millwall.

If we floated about mid table but played like that most weeks, I would happily go.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 19:02 - Apr 2 with 1894 viewsReuser_is_God

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 18:58 - Apr 2 by wkj

If we floated about mid table but played like that most weeks, I would happily go.

Same.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 19:17 - Apr 2 with 1837 viewsHennikerBlu

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 18:56 - Apr 2 by Reuser_is_God

Loved it really felt that we were together, players and fans. For Waghorn's second goal I have not enjoyed a goal like that in ages. Folami had such a such a hunger and chased things down, so much of that sort of enthusiasm we have been missing.

Well done Town!
Such a strange game for so many reasons on 22:34 - Apr 2 with 1656 viewstextbackup

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 19:17 - Apr 2 by HennikerBlu

Loved it really felt that we were together, players and fans. For Waghorn's second goal I have not enjoyed a goal like that in ages. Folami had such a such a hunger and chased things down, so much of that sort of enthusiasm we have been missing.

Well done Town!

Was a bit like the Newcastle game this time last year

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 22:38 - Apr 2 with 1640 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 19:02 - Apr 2 by Reuser_is_God

Same.

That’s Entertainment!!
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 22:39]
Such a strange game for so many reasons on 23:28 - Apr 2 with 1537 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Nice post Texters.

I hope he walks in the next few days. Meaning he would’ve ended by praising the supporters like he did in the second half and with the fans reminded of the good times (even just for one game) under mick.

As you say, it’s been emotional. It’s sadness for me. My anger is at Evans.

I really really hope that you, me and the rest of our fan base looks back on the Mick era with fondness. He was stubborn, brazen, honest, etc, but he tried his best, he brought some good times to Town and he’s not a bad fella. So I wish him well.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 05:23 - Apr 3 with 1416 viewsBenters2

Such a strange game for so many reasons on 22:38 - Apr 2 by BtreeBlueBlood

That’s Entertainment!!
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 22:39]

Indeed and it sounded much better than the cinema or theatre,where im always told entertainment can be found.

On a more serious note it did sound blooming good,it just goes to show we can play and entertain the fans.

As Mick Mills said,people who came to Portman Road today can at last go home happy knowing they have seen a decent enjoyable game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024