Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn 15:08 - Apr 12 with 13927 viewsryan5780

I feel like Waghorn is letting down the team and for that reason Sears should be in the starting eleven instead. The problem is that Sears doesn't get the service but if we had the right players he would score over 20+ goals next season
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:29 - Apr 12 with 2862 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:28 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

My hypothesis is that you have a setup worth millions just so you can reply to these posts instantly on multiple threads all day long, your life sounds like fun too.

Did you have to look up what hypothesis meant?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:30 - Apr 12 with 2856 viewsPJH

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:12 - Apr 12 by ryan5780

How?? Did you guys not see him in the play-off season?

True, I don't remember Waghorn doing much in our playoff season.
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:34 - Apr 12 with 2845 viewsBluebell

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:30 - Apr 12 by PJH

True, I don't remember Waghorn doing much in our playoff season.

That is a shame as the result could have been so different!
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:36 - Apr 12 with 2833 viewsPJH

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:34 - Apr 12 by Bluebell

That is a shame as the result could have been so different!

Nah, Sears is better than him.
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:39 - Apr 12 with 2824 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:29 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Did you have to look up what hypothesis meant?

No, you’re the numbskull around here.

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:40 - Apr 12 with 2819 viewsDubtractor

If it wasn't for Waggers set piece delivery this season we would be further down the table.

Sears, I'm afraid to say, just isn't very good.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:41 - Apr 12 with 2811 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:39 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

No, you’re the numbskull around here.

You're so touchy! I bet you're really short. Short blokes always feel inferior to us normal sized people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:41 - Apr 12 with 2810 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:41 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

You're so touchy! I bet you're really short. Short blokes always feel inferior to us normal sized people.

I thought you were a moose?

Login to get fewer ads

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:43 - Apr 12 with 2794 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:41 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

I thought you were a moose?

You did? Well, that wouldn't make you very bright would it?

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:46 - Apr 12 with 2788 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:43 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

You did? Well, that wouldn't make you very bright would it?

To be fair, their are some weird and wonderful creatures on this forum that I’ve already came across...only been on here for 30 minutes. As for you, you’re the weirdest of them all.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:47 - Apr 12 with 2781 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:46 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

To be fair, their are some weird and wonderful creatures on this forum that I’ve already came across...only been on here for 30 minutes. As for you, you’re the weirdest of them all.

Well, should you decide to not stick around, I expect we will forget you pretty quickly. We already have a King of the Numbskulls, and we aren't looking for a court jester currently.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:49 - Apr 12 with 2778 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:47 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Well, should you decide to not stick around, I expect we will forget you pretty quickly. We already have a King of the Numbskulls, and we aren't looking for a court jester currently.

Don’t you worry, I’ll be attempting to overthrow him in no time.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:51 - Apr 12 with 2764 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:49 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Don’t you worry, I’ll be attempting to overthrow him in no time.

I have to admit, you're off to a strong start, Son!

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 16:01 - Apr 12 with 2748 viewsBluebell

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:46 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

‘there’
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 16:13 - Apr 12 with 2741 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 16:01 - Apr 12 by Bluebell

‘there’

Calm

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:44 - Apr 12 with 2709 viewsSwn98

No thanks
Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:46 - Apr 12 with 2709 viewsRyorry

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 15:11 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Interesting first post you've got there. Almost as if you were created just to agree with the OP...

Never!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:48 - Apr 12 with 2705 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:46 - Apr 12 by Ryorry

Never!

He came out strongly, swinging a few punches, then he ran away again. Trolls today eh? Not the potent force I remember them being.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:49 - Apr 12 with 2703 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:48 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

He came out strongly, swinging a few punches, then he ran away again. Trolls today eh? Not the potent force I remember them being.

Ran away? Bring on round 2.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:53 - Apr 12 with 2694 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:49 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Ran away? Bring on round 2.

Fine! What would you like to discuss? Stick it a new post and we can get our debate on!

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:56 - Apr 12 with 2692 viewsRyorry

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:48 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

I see you got an "abuse reported" for "Did you have to look up what hypothesis meant?" as well as 2 downvotes, which I'll let stand as a tribute to our newbies' masterclass in how *not* to troll!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 18:29 - Apr 12 with 2668 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 17:56 - Apr 12 by Ryorry

I see you got an "abuse reported" for "Did you have to look up what hypothesis meant?" as well as 2 downvotes, which I'll let stand as a tribute to our newbies' masterclass in how *not* to troll!!

Maybe in addition to not knowing what 'hypothesis' meant, he didn't know what the 'Report Abuse' button did!

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 18:32 - Apr 12 with 2656 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 18:29 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Maybe in addition to not knowing what 'hypothesis' meant, he didn't know what the 'Report Abuse' button did!

Why do you claim I didn’t know what hypothesis meant? Odd think to keep bringing up when you have no evidence that it was true.

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 18:36 - Apr 12 with 2647 viewsSpruceMoose

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 18:32 - Apr 12 by nifty2000

Why do you claim I didn’t know what hypothesis meant? Odd think to keep bringing up when you have no evidence that it was true.

Odd that you would care, if it isn't true...

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 18:48 - Apr 12 with 2631 viewsnifty2000

Why Sears should be starting over Waghorn on 18:36 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Odd that you would care, if it isn't true...

Of course I care if you make an accusation against me that is false, wouldn’t you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024