Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half 16:19 - Apr 14 with 2088 viewsforensic_bloo

I trust our loyal supporters all boo’ed?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who dont

I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 2035 viewsBlue_Order

Fckinell this shīte is tedious.
I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 16:32 - Apr 14 with 2007 viewsBenters2

I think they are all booed out after Brentford
I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 16:32 - Apr 14 with 2012 viewshoppy

I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 16:29 - Apr 14 by Blue_Order

Fckinell this shīte is tedious.

Where are you watching?

Oh, you mean comments like the above?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 17:01 - Apr 14 with 1832 viewsBlue_Moses

Surely you are here to tell for yourself?
I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 18:28 - Apr 14 with 1708 viewsVic

Not sure why you’ve had so many downies! I noticed itas well, and had a smile and thought ‘oh the irony! It does just go to show that almost total breakdown of between Mick and many supporters. Even Mick Mills said he couldnt imagine why Cotter was taken off. Wonder what he’d have said today!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 18:51]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 18:37 - Apr 14 with 1673 viewsDarth_Koont

I noticed how the fans were supportive and applauded Morris and his substitution.

They did the same thing when Klug/Nash substituted Nydam straight after who was our best player today.

As it should be. Support the player, don't second-guess the manager.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see that Morris has been taken off 10 mins into 2nd half on 18:57 - Apr 14 with 1612 viewsFifeITFC

Ffs, forensic, give it a 'kin rest.

Get over it & move on.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024