Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... 11:25 - Apr 20 with 803 viewsPinewoodblue

If Arsenal don't give the job to Patrick Vierra but to an established European manager then may I be the first to suggest that Steve Bould would be a good choice for Evans to make.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... on 11:29 - Apr 20 with 781 viewsnsblu1

On what basis do you think he would be a good choice?
Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... on 11:31 - Apr 20 with 775 viewsVic

It won't happen, but I'd love to see what one of the top managers (Pep, Wenger, Mourinho, Klopp, etc) would do with a bunch of players like ours and without loads of money to replace them all.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... on 11:34 - Apr 20 with 764 viewsBerlinBlue

Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... on 11:31 - Apr 20 by Vic

It won't happen, but I'd love to see what one of the top managers (Pep, Wenger, Mourinho, Klopp, etc) would do with a bunch of players like ours and without loads of money to replace them all.

I'd take Klopp or Wenger over Pep or Jose any day of the week.
Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... on 11:37 - Apr 20 with 759 viewsPinewoodblue

Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... on 11:29 - Apr 20 by nsblu1

On what basis do you think he would be a good choice?

Twelve years as head coach at Arsenal's academy followed by five years as Wenger's assistant. Must be doing something right and will have plenty of good contacts. Would suspect create a good relationship with Bryan Klug despite the latters Spurs connection.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Arsene Wenger may not be realistic suggestion but....... on 11:52 - Apr 20 with 708 viewsFixed_It

Or maybe we could get Patrick Vierra in just to really p!ss off Keane.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024