Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted 17:23 - Apr 22 with 9114 viewsKeno

to be a new anthem?

just wondering like ...

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 00:33 - Apr 23 with 1051 viewsBlueBadger

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 20:44 - Apr 22 by JETPower

Used to do it for a living, don't any more.

I don't think the Geordies need encouraging to be honest.

I presume there's a very good reason you don't it for a living any more...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 06:48 - Apr 23 with 1010 viewsJETPower

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 00:33 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

I presume there's a very good reason you don't it for a living any more...

Promotion. Why so snide?
Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 07:22 - Apr 23 with 1002 viewsBluespeed225

The Singing The Blues album has plenty of songs that should be played pre match, but the club struggle with the royalties apparently! I’d have Blitzkrieg Bop by Red Flag 77’ coming out of speakers attatched to the underside of Evans helicopter which would be flying up and down from the station to Christchurch Park in an Appocolypse Now fashion.
Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 07:29 - Apr 23 with 996 viewsBlueBadger

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 06:48 - Apr 23 by JETPower

Promotion. Why so snide?

Dilbert Principle'd, eh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 07:53 - Apr 23 with 981 viewsKeno

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 20:02 - Apr 22 by EdSheeran

I've got loads of hits you numbskull

can you release a cover version of Edward Ebenezer Jeremiah Brown?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Are there any Ed Sheeran songs that could be adapted on 08:51 - Apr 23 with 955 viewsdickie

Although I'm not a fan, I can imagine the song "Sing" being shaped into a terrace chant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024