Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's interview 07:30 - Apr 25 with 1345 viewswaveneyblue

I dreamt that the interview had a dramatic end, where Marcus rips of his mask to reveal that he is actually Delia Smith and the screen pans to Portman Road being demolished whilst she screams Where are Ya....

I should lay off the cheese....
Today's interview on 07:33 - Apr 25 with 1317 viewsFtnfwest

Would explain a lot. Or it’ll be Mick under there who cackles ‘time for something different..’ as the camera fades
Today's interview on 08:13 - Apr 25 with 1252 viewsGeoffSentence

It will be a short interview, topped off with "I'm out of here" as he bangs on the desk and walks out.

A crafty pap should be on the look out for a post-interview bear hug, rough yet strangely tender, with the former Town manager and close confidante Mick McCarthy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Today's interview on 08:20 - Apr 25 with 1235 viewsheavyweight

Today's interview on 08:13 - Apr 25 by GeoffSentence

It will be a short interview, topped off with "I'm out of here" as he bangs on the desk and walks out.

A crafty pap should be on the look out for a post-interview bear hug, rough yet strangely tender, with the former Town manager and close confidante Mick McCarthy.

or perhaps he will do a Tamplin and install himslef as our next manager. It would be a little different.
Today's interview on 08:26 - Apr 25 with 1222 viewsGeoffSentence

Today's interview on 08:20 - Apr 25 by heavyweight

or perhaps he will do a Tamplin and install himslef as our next manager. It would be a little different.

Be great to see him give it a go and remain slightly reclusive at the same time. He could hide under a blanket in the dug-out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Today's interview on 08:32 - Apr 25 with 1208 viewsWarkystache

Today's interview on 08:13 - Apr 25 by GeoffSentence

I'm expecting a sort of banal, smiling, dead-eyed appeaser, dressed in Savile Row but open at the neck. He'll give the usual platitudes and non sequiturs aplenty, while actually not committing to much more than he's already doing.

There'll be an air of "What would you have me do?" if he's asked anything specific and negative. He'll perturb more than he impresses. We still won't be any the wiser.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Today's interview on 10:45 - Apr 25 with 1110 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024