Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today 17:18 - Apr 28 with 3617 viewsMach_foreignBlue

4 goals away without Skuse and Hyam in the team. Freddie scores that is what he badly needed. We had SEVEN shots on target !!! What is going on?

Be careful what we wish for ha ha ha
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 17:18]
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 3442 viewsMVBlue

missing McCarthy like a nasty rash. The shackles are off the youth are on the pitch and the entertainment is back. I for one enjoy unpredictable games, witht the team now able to build upon a style of football. Fortunately McCarthy brought in decent players unlike Roy and Paul.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 19:38 - Apr 28 with 3368 viewsStenvict

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 18:30 - Apr 28 by MVBlue

missing McCarthy like a nasty rash. The shackles are off the youth are on the pitch and the entertainment is back. I for one enjoy unpredictable games, witht the team now able to build upon a style of football. Fortunately McCarthy brought in decent players unlike Roy and Paul.

Today was far from enjoyable until the last 10 mins when it was more funny.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:05 - Apr 28 with 3317 viewsnshearman1

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 18:30 - Apr 28 by MVBlue

We won’t be able to build anything until a new manager and the right manager (please God!) comes in. While I’m delighted with today, especially for Freddie & his persistence, these results, wins and losses, mean nothing.
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:22 - Apr 28 with 3266 viewsSwailsey

Were you at Villa by any chance?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:30 - Apr 28 with 3247 viewsLeoMuff

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:22 - Apr 28 by Swailsey

shhhh last week never really happened, we won away and Micks a Dino again.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:35 - Apr 28 with 3229 viewsbraveblue

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:22 - Apr 28 by Swailsey

Read the post.
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:37 - Apr 28 with 3216 viewsSwailsey

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:35 - Apr 28 by braveblue

Read the post.

The question remains.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:52 - Apr 28 with 3167 viewsSteve_M

Did you come down for it? Far better than Forest the other week.

Once second goal went in Reading collapsed.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 21:06 - Apr 28 with 3110 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:52 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

Did you come down for it? Far better than Forest the other week.

Once second goal went in Reading collapsed.

No I didn't.

The highlights from today are really telling. When watching this it's so clear to see that it was far better than Forest. Runs, crosses, shots on target .... we're really starved of moments like that.
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 21:51 - Apr 28 with 2980 viewsStNeotsBlue

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 20:37 - Apr 28 by Swailsey

The question remains.

I've been to all of the games under Klug and we look a different side, much more confident on the ball. The Villa game changed after the red card, up till then I thought we were edging it. Today Bart had nothing to do in the 1st half and when they were starting to get on top we scored and then nailed them.
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 06:18 - Apr 29 with 2732 viewsBenters2

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 21:51 - Apr 28 by StNeotsBlue

I've been to all of the games under Klug and we look a different side, much more confident on the ball. The Villa game changed after the red card, up till then I thought we were edging it. Today Bart had nothing to do in the 1st half and when they were starting to get on top we scored and then nailed them.

Good man
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 09:57 - Apr 29 with 2591 viewsnshearman1

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 06:18 - Apr 29 by Benters2

Good man

Sound post
Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 10:02 - Apr 29 with 2575 viewsHerbivore

Very enjoyable. I loved the way Reading folded once we scored and it was great to see us go for the kill. Yesterday we managed to get a good balance between being solid defensively and having a threat going forward. Woolfenden put in an incredibly assured debut and he looks comfortable enough on the ball as well as being a solid defender. Nydam was superb, popping up everywhere and demanding the ball. Folami has a bit of filling out to do but he looks good. Everyone played well today to be honest, good performances across the pitch.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 12:57 - Apr 29 with 2477 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Are we dreaming ? What a feeling today on 10:02 - Apr 29 by Herbivore

Very enjoyable. I loved the way Reading folded once we scored and it was great to see us go for the kill. Yesterday we managed to get a good balance between being solid defensively and having a threat going forward. Woolfenden put in an incredibly assured debut and he looks comfortable enough on the ball as well as being a solid defender. Nydam was superb, popping up everywhere and demanding the ball. Folami has a bit of filling out to do but he looks good. Everyone played well today to be honest, good performances across the pitch.

'Nydam was superb, popping up everywhere and demanding the ball'.

Thank you ! Thank you very much for that as it is so encouraging. Central midfielder playing like that, what a difference in compare to the central midfield we had to watch in the last few years. Long may it continue !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024