Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul hurst on sky last night 18:25 - May 2 with 2325 viewss6blue

What was the general view on how he came across to those that watched? Seemed slightly uncomfortable, hunched over, never looked into the camera or really at the sky anchor, almost slightly shy. However talked a lot of sense, particularly at half time in how Plymouth should approach the second half (they didn’t do as he suggested). But certainly a likeable guy, genuine and clearly knows his stuff. Done a remarkable job at Shrewsbury so good luck to him whatever footballing path lies in front of him, Ipswich or not
Paul hurst on sky last night on 18:46 - May 2 with 2221 viewsIllinoisblue

didn't look into the camera? Well, fook him then.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Paul hurst on sky last night on 18:57 - May 2 with 2178 viewsBlueBadger

Bad at pressers? GET OUT MAH PUB

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul hurst on sky last night on 19:09 - May 2 with 2119 viewss6blue

Paul hurst on sky last night on 18:46 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

didn't look into the camera? Well, fook him then.

Ha not my point at all. Merely pointing out he had a slight shyness about him. Endearing in a way
Paul hurst on sky last night on 19:31 - May 2 with 2012 viewsFarmerpiles

Agree with that, I just thought that was probably first time he had done a guest spot on somewhere like sky and got better & more comfortable in his surroundings as program went on. Came across really well when talking about his own team & hopes for playoffs. Seemed complete opposite of someone like Pardew in front of a camera. Would be very happy if Hurst gets the job. But whoever he goes he seems destined for better things.
Paul hurst on sky last night on 20:08 - May 2 with 1870 viewsbadadski

Paul hurst on sky last night on 19:31 - May 2 by Farmerpiles

Agree with that, I just thought that was probably first time he had done a guest spot on somewhere like sky and got better & more comfortable in his surroundings as program went on. Came across really well when talking about his own team & hopes for playoffs. Seemed complete opposite of someone like Pardew in front of a camera. Would be very happy if Hurst gets the job. But whoever he goes he seems destined for better things.

Did he use the term "BONKERS?" or swear at the fans? if no, then i'm all in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024