Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going on from Callis's 'disgusting' shirt thread... 22:00 - May 3 with 1038 viewsnorth_stand77

I was on holiday last week in a a place called El Gouna in Egypt, a beautiful place that I have visited many times. It has a great Sports Bar there, with the ceiling covered in Football Club flags and shirts dotted around the walls.

Well this time I took my beloved Town shirt, which was put in a display case on the wall (replacing a battered, faded old baseball shirt that had been there for years). Bright blue and white, It looked great.

Have any of you left a Town shirt in an obscure place ,and if so where?
Going on from Callis's 'disgusting' shirt thread... on 22:20 - May 3 with 967 viewsKieran_Knows

Just as a side note from the point of the thread, did you take in any of the squash? Managed to watch a few games on telly (thankfully BT sport was showing the later rounds).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Going on from Callis's 'disgusting' shirt thread... on 22:40 - May 3 with 932 viewsnorth_stand77

Going on from Callis's 'disgusting' shirt thread... on 22:20 - May 3 by Kieran_Knows

Just as a side note from the point of the thread, did you take in any of the squash? Managed to watch a few games on telly (thankfully BT sport was showing the later rounds).

No, I didn't but it was a big event for them. We passed the venue on a Tuk Tuk a couple of times and it seemed quite busy.

El Gouna FC celebrated promotion back to the Egyptian Premiership while we were there, with an open air awards ceremony in the small Downtown - complete with fireworks and music.
Everybody loves Mo Salah, he received a million votes to be the next Egyptian president apparently ☺
Going on from Callis's 'disgusting' shirt thread... on 10:32 - May 4 with 787 viewsKieran_Knows

Going on from Callis's 'disgusting' shirt thread... on 22:40 - May 3 by north_stand77

No, I didn't but it was a big event for them. We passed the venue on a Tuk Tuk a couple of times and it seemed quite busy.

El Gouna FC celebrated promotion back to the Egyptian Premiership while we were there, with an open air awards ceremony in the small Downtown - complete with fireworks and music.
Everybody loves Mo Salah, he received a million votes to be the next Egyptian president apparently ☺

It is, I think El Gouna is one of the top tournaments on the whole tour for squash.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024