Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thick northern racists flock back to Labour 09:28 - May 4 with 2608 viewsBluefish

Politics needs a shake up. They might as well send out blank pledges and manifestos as people will just vote where they think they are supposed to based on where they live and their parents social class

I support a centrist new party

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:31 - May 4 with 2582 viewsPinewoodblue

Thought thr biggest swings to Labour were in London, and other remain areas.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:37 - May 4 with 2565 viewschicoazul

"Politics needs a shake up. People don't think as I do and this cannot be allowed to continue. I support a new centrist party as forming a government by means of one is notoriously easy"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:38 - May 4 with 2561 viewschicoazul

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:31 - May 4 by Pinewoodblue

No no no it's the thick northern racists fault, just like Brexit. Who will serve me my coffee and pick my fruit now???

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:41 - May 4 with 2545 viewsBluefish

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:37 - May 4 by chicoazul

"Politics needs a shake up. People don't think as I do and this cannot be allowed to continue. I support a new centrist party as forming a government by means of one is notoriously easy"

Just imagine how f***ing amazing it would be if even just a few more people were like me.

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:42 - May 4 with 2534 viewsBluefish

Fair point the word northern wasn't needed. Thick racists would have done

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:44 - May 4 with 2531 viewschicoazul

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:41 - May 4 by Bluefish

Just imagine how f***ing amazing it would be if even just a few more people were like me.

Perhaps you should start the new party yourself? You might consider basing it on some sort of collective arrangement, giving each member a vote, then leverage that position into improving conditions for its' member?

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:44 - May 4 with 2531 viewsmrshallisfit

I think it is more of a case from last night of thick racists (from UKIP) flooding back to the Tories.
Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:45 - May 4 with 2521 viewsBluefish

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:44 - May 4 by chicoazul

Perhaps you should start the new party yourself? You might consider basing it on some sort of collective arrangement, giving each member a vote, then leverage that position into improving conditions for its' member?

I think I would be brilliant.

Login to get fewer ads

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:46 - May 4 with 2513 viewschicoazul

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:45 - May 4 by Bluefish

I think I would be brilliant.

The great man theory as opposed to historical materialism. I see your point, and I look forward to your Premiership.

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:55 - May 4 with 2483 viewsBluefish

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:46 - May 4 by chicoazul

The great man theory as opposed to historical materialism. I see your point, and I look forward to your Premiership.

It is called the Premier League now. Do keep up

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:55 - May 4 with 2485 viewsStokieBlue

Were they? From a cursory glance this morning it looks like Labour failed to win any of their targeted councils in London.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:56 - May 4 with 2478 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:55 - May 4 by StokieBlue

Were they? From a cursory glance this morning it looks like Labour failed to win any of their targeted councils in London.

SB

Seems that way. UKIP vote seems to have gone back to the Tories too in the main.

Edit - somewhat surprised that teh Tories picked up places like Nuneaton and Derby. I can't imagine these places will have done well under Tory central government policy.
[Post edited 4 May 2018 10:00]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:00 - May 4 with 2459 viewsStokieBlue

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 09:56 - May 4 by Swansea_Blue

Seems that way. UKIP vote seems to have gone back to the Tories too in the main.

Edit - somewhat surprised that teh Tories picked up places like Nuneaton and Derby. I can't imagine these places will have done well under Tory central government policy.

It's a bit of a shocker for Labour. No creditable government, no creditable opposition.

What a shower politics is at the moment.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:05 - May 4 with 2448 viewschicoazul

Both those places are industrial heartlands and have many people in well paid manufacturing jobs, engineering jobs, supply chain etc
Hence they may feel they are doing ok.

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:12 - May 4 with 2421 viewsBluefish

Labour have been an absolute shambles in Derby. Cut absolute everything that is popular to the city and blamed central government cuts. They then build a velodrome and plan to build a concert hall that is not needed and ridiculously expensive. The old concert hall had a fire in the car park so they closed it down despite the building being untouched.

The much hated leader lost his seat to UKIP

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:15 - May 4 with 2400 viewsbrazil1982

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:12 - May 4 by Bluefish

Labour have been an absolute shambles in Derby. Cut absolute everything that is popular to the city and blamed central government cuts. They then build a velodrome and plan to build a concert hall that is not needed and ridiculously expensive. The old concert hall had a fire in the car park so they closed it down despite the building being untouched.

The much hated leader lost his seat to UKIP

Shocking decision made by a Labour council. Very easy to blame central government.
[Post edited 4 May 2018 10:15]
Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:16 - May 4 with 2392 viewsBluefish

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:05 - May 4 by chicoazul

Both those places are industrial heartlands and have many people in well paid manufacturing jobs, engineering jobs, supply chain etc

I live in the heart of the bit where the rolls Royce workers on good money live so it is very Tory here. They almost lost the seat though due to the deselected Tory that held the seat running as an independent. He lost by 37 but he had my vote.

Much of derby is still Labour and the constant rhetoric from the likes of Chris Williamson is based on keeping people feeling poor and victimised. Amazingly Margaret Beckett still wins by a landslide despite being non existent

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:17 - May 4 with 2390 viewsGeoffSentence

Why a new centrist party and not the current one?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:19 - May 4 with 2382 viewsBluefish

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:17 - May 4 by GeoffSentence

Why a new centrist party and not the current one?

Which one are you referring to?

2 of my favourites have long been Anna Soubry and Chuka Umunna. I like the idea of those 2 being the heart of a smarter party taking the best bits of both sides

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:28 - May 4 with 2359 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:05 - May 4 by chicoazul

Maybe. One side of my family is from Hartshill. Always seems like a run-down area to me, but it is well-situated I suppose there's plenty of work in the wider area. Historically it's always been mostly Labour, so this will be a blow to them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:32 - May 4 with 2347 viewsGeoffSentence

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:19 - May 4 by Bluefish

Which one are you referring to?

2 of my favourites have long been Anna Soubry and Chuka Umunna. I like the idea of those 2 being the heart of a smarter party taking the best bits of both sides

Why the Liberal Democrats of course. Have you forgotten about them already?

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:37 - May 4 with 2338 viewsBluefish

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:32 - May 4 by GeoffSentence

Why the Liberal Democrats of course. Have you forgotten about them already?

Not knowing what they are doesn't make them centrist. Weirdo bible nutters

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:41 - May 4 with 2324 viewsGeoffSentence

Thick northern racists flock back to Labour on 10:37 - May 4 by Bluefish

Not knowing what they are doesn't make them centrist. Weirdo bible nutters

The weirdo bible nutter leader gave it up as a bad job long ago, they now have an old fart, though a fairly sensible one with all his faculties, in charge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024