Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Jack Ross Blogs 23:12 - May 12 with 1663 viewswallyvincent

From when he was a player.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jackross/2011/05/winning_mentality_much_needed.html

Interesting reading.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Old Jack Ross Blogs on 05:06 - May 13 with 1487 viewstrncbluearmy

My own favourite was Graham Potter,but the more I read,hear and see about this guy the more I think this is our man for now and the future.
ME is going to have to take a gamble because the level Mr Ross has worked at so far is proberbly below were we would normally start to look,but I think ME is about to take that gamble a bit like the Cobbolds did all those years ago.

COYB
Old Jack Ross Blogs on 08:44 - May 13 with 1352 viewswallyvincent

Old Jack Ross Blogs on 05:06 - May 13 by trncbluearmy

My own favourite was Graham Potter,but the more I read,hear and see about this guy the more I think this is our man for now and the future.
ME is going to have to take a gamble because the level Mr Ross has worked at so far is proberbly below were we would normally start to look,but I think ME is about to take that gamble a bit like the Cobbolds did all those years ago.

COYB

Must admit Darrell Clarke was my fave but the more I hear about Ross the more I’m impressed. Seems a really bright guy, degree in economics, articulate and listening to the talking tactics obviously knows his football. I think he could just be the man for us.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Old Jack Ross Blogs on 11:39 - May 13 with 1256 viewsChocorange

Thanks for this link.

Some v interesting blogs, shows the guy knows his stuff, communicates well.

Liked the blogs on scouting and winning mentality
Old Jack Ross Blogs on 11:57 - May 13 with 1233 viewsHarryfromBath

Thank you for linking a treasure trove of insightful pieces which highlight Jack Ross's thinking on a range of different aspects of the game. I can see these being re-read by many of us if he replaces Mick.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Old Jack Ross Blogs on 12:02 - May 13 with 1215 viewswkj

Old Jack Ross Blogs on 11:57 - May 13 by HarryfromBath

Thank you for linking a treasure trove of insightful pieces which highlight Jack Ross's thinking on a range of different aspects of the game. I can see these being re-read by many of us if he replaces Mick.

Honestly the more I read up and reasearch on Ross, the more I want evans to announce him as manager...

to the tune of Sex Bomb

Jack Ross, Jack Ross, You're the man Ross,
You came to give us footie, not that hoofing dross,
Jack Ross, Jack Ross, You're the Man Ross,
You give it to us as the blues go marching on.

Hmmm, maybe not

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024