Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look East’s coverage on football is truly embarrassing 18:51 - May 17 with 1423 viewsJon_456

Can’t even mention our 40 year anniversary of winning the fa cup without covering that lots Uefa cup run
Look East’s coverage on football is truly embarrassing on 18:53 - May 17 with 1400 viewsflimflam

HAHA, Just see that, if I was a Norwich fan I would be might embarrassed by that

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Look East’s coverage on football is truly embarrassing on 19:52 - May 17 with 1204 viewsgainsboroughblue

Look East’s coverage on football is truly embarrassing on 18:53 - May 17 by flimflam

HAHA, Just see that, if I was a Norwich fan I would be might embarrassed by that

Especially given we got as far as they did then since that.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Look East’s coverage on football is truly embarrassing on 20:03 - May 17 with 1162 viewsLord_Lucan

Look East’s coverage on football is truly embarrassing on 19:52 - May 17 by gainsboroughblue

Especially given we got as far as they did then since that.

We’ve played more European games in this division than they have played in their sad sorry history.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024