Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross to Sunderland then... we're going to end up with Coleman arent we 13:02 - May 23 with 570 viewsMonkey

I completely understand Evans wanting to be thorough, second interviews, talking with several candidates, face to face discussions. But in the last couple of days Lampard has been ruled out now Ross looks like he is going to Sunderland. If Hurst wins the play-off's he could stay and then we end up with Chris Coleman.

If after all this potential excitement of young managers, fresh ideas we end up with a Coleman or Simon Grayson type the disappointment will be catastrophic.

Just get Hurst secured NOW!

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

Ross to Sunderland then... we're going to end up with Coleman arent we on 13:17 - May 23 with 533 viewsJ2BLUE

I think I would give up on Town if we appointed Coleman.

I'd start supporting Whitton or someone.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ross to Sunderland then... we're going to end up with Coleman arent we on 13:18 - May 23 with 515 viewsHeathlander

Ross to Sunderland then... we're going to end up with Coleman arent we on 13:17 - May 23 by J2BLUE

I think I would give up on Town if we appointed Coleman.

I'd start supporting Whitton or someone.

Chris Coleman did a good job at Fulham and an unbelievable job at Wales. He's not that bad. Sunderland were just a basket case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024