Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s a sign!! 06:46 - May 24 with 6068 viewsGerkensBeard

Woke up this morning with the Emeli Sande song “It Hurts” in my head. Obviously the football gods channelling to me that “It’s Hurst”

Knew it!!!
It’s a sign!! on 08:15 - May 24 with 4960 viewsJoeSoap

All her songs hurt my head.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

It’s a sign!! on 11:45 - May 24 with 4917 viewsbritbiker

If it's a sign, I woke up this morning with a boner on. Hope it doesn't mean we're getting sharfted.
It’s a sign!! on 11:49 - May 24 with 4910 viewswkj

I woke up this morning and Spruce left the toilet seat up...

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It’s a sign!! on 11:52 - May 24 with 4904 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Who is Emily Sands?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

It’s a sign!! on 11:55 - May 24 with 4900 viewstowno1977

Hurst won't join us.
We have a League 1 squad and no money.

Ipswich will be the new Coventry
It’s a sign!! on 11:56 - May 24 with 4896 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 11:55 - May 24 by towno1977

Hurst won't join us.
We have a League 1 squad and no money.

Ipswich will be the new Coventry

oh look, ITFCITK / Bored Budgie is back on his towno account

It’s a sign!! on 12:00 - May 24 with 4889 viewstowno1977

It’s a sign!! on 11:56 - May 24 by wkj

Well it's true.
We are probably the most unattractive club to join.

No fans, no atmosphere, Marcus Evans is selling most of the land on playford road to build houses.
We do not have an identity anymore..

Mick McCarthy performed miracles, yes the footbal was sh$t however we have one of the weakest squads in the division.
It’s a sign!! on 12:01 - May 24 with 4884 viewsitfcitk

Mate, you really are a sad little person.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s a sign!! on 12:04 - May 24 with 4872 viewstowno1977

And regarding Norwich it is a far better place to live than Ipswich.
It’s a sign!! on 12:05 - May 24 with 4867 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 12:00 - May 24 by towno1977

Well it's true.
We are probably the most unattractive club to join.

No fans, no atmosphere, Marcus Evans is selling most of the land on playford road to build houses.
We do not have an identity anymore..

Mick McCarthy performed miracles, yes the footbal was sh$t however we have one of the weakest squads in the division.

Having an opinion is one thing- regardless of how accurate it is, stating it as fact (much like the post that drew ridicule toward you) is something else entirely.

It’s a sign!! on 12:05 - May 24 with 4864 viewsPJH

It’s a sign!! on 12:04 - May 24 by towno1977

It might be-they just need a famous football team.
It’s a sign!! on 12:06 - May 24 with 4858 viewsitfcitk

It’s a sign!! on 12:04 - May 24 by towno1977

But they only date inside the family.
It’s a sign!! on 12:07 - May 24 with 4856 viewstowno1977

It’s a sign!! on 12:05 - May 24 by wkj

Having an opinion is one thing- regardless of how accurate it is, stating it as fact (much like the post that drew ridicule toward you) is something else entirely.

Lampard did get offered - so I wasn't far out.

He was offered 300k - that is the average salary of an assistant manager in the Championship.
It’s a sign!! on 12:10 - May 24 with 4834 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 12:07 - May 24 by towno1977

Lampard did get offered - so I wasn't far out.

He was offered 300k - that is the average salary of an assistant manager in the Championship.

To be honest, way before any news broke a lot of us didn't think he would come due to him being used to his pundit/ex player wages - Hardly a ground breaking prediction

It’s a sign!! on 12:12 - May 24 with 4830 viewsitfcitk

It’s a sign!! on 12:10 - May 24 by wkj

To be honest, way before any news broke a lot of us didn't think he would come due to him being used to his pundit/ex player wages - Hardly a ground breaking prediction

But you all seem to think that Ross and Hurst would accept a similar deal!
It’s a sign!! on 12:16 - May 24 with 4816 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 12:12 - May 24 by itfcitk

But you all seem to think that Ross and Hurst would accept a similar deal!

Sorry, are you getting confused about things you've posted on this account or Towno77?

It’s a sign!! on 12:41 - May 24 with 4775 viewsitfcitk

It’s a sign!! on 12:16 - May 24 by wkj

Sorry, are you getting confused about things you've posted on this account or Towno77?

This is my only account.
It’s a sign!! on 12:44 - May 24 with 4765 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 12:41 - May 24 by itfcitk

This is my only account.

Righteo

It’s a sign!! on 12:47 - May 24 with 4755 viewstowno1977

It’s a sign!! on 12:44 - May 24 by wkj

Righteo

wkj - you are such an exciting individual :)

How to meet people
at 20:23 22 May 2018

I have covered the prospect of Bowls which seems to be progressing nicely, though grow quite confused about how to meet people socially. Now school and service industry jobs have passed me by, I find myself overly comfortable with my alone time. I realise the pub is an option of sorts, but I live in a village where everyone knows everyone, and you don't just insert yourself into a conversation, and lets be honest pubs are mostly glorified (or glorified) restaurants now a day.

Just to be clear this isn't trying to find someone romantically as I am on a promise from Sprucemoose, though genuine confusion about where to go, and how to interact with people on a social basis- seems as I have been in a self made bubble for quite a while.
It’s a sign!! on 12:50 - May 24 with 4751 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 12:47 - May 24 by towno1977

How to meet people

I have covered the prospect of Bowls which seems to be progressing nicely, though grow quite confused about how to meet people socially. Now school and service industry jobs have passed me by, I find myself overly comfortable with my alone time. I realise the pub is an option of sorts, but I live in a village where everyone knows everyone, and you don't just insert yourself into a conversation, and lets be honest pubs are mostly glorified (or glorified) restaurants now a day.

Just to be clear this isn't trying to find someone romantically as I am on a promise from Sprucemoose, though genuine confusion about where to go, and how to interact with people on a social basis- seems as I have been in a self made bubble for quite a while.

You just have to link the URL in your message like this:

How to meet people by wkj 22 May 2018 20:23

Saves a lot of faffing, though I am confused the relevance that has to this post

It’s a sign!! on 12:50 - May 24 with 4749 viewsitfcitk

It’s a sign!! on 12:47 - May 24 by towno1977

How to meet people

Trolling is not socially acceptable. Try being nice to people.
It’s a sign!! on 12:53 - May 24 with 4742 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 12:50 - May 24 by itfcitk

Trolling is not socially acceptable. Try being nice to people.

I am usually nice to people,a nd I take what I dish out and have always been that way- Though calling out nonsense on a forum it part of the discussion processes is it not?

It’s a sign!! on 12:55 - May 24 with 4723 viewsitfcitk

It’s a sign!! on 12:53 - May 24 by wkj

I am usually nice to people,a nd I take what I dish out and have always been that way- Though calling out nonsense on a forum it part of the discussion processes is it not?

How is it nonsense when I told you all about Parker being Interviewed, Lampard and Ross turning down offers before anyone else?
It’s a sign!! on 13:02 - May 24 with 4710 viewswkj

It’s a sign!! on 12:55 - May 24 by itfcitk

How is it nonsense when I told you all about Parker being Interviewed, Lampard and Ross turning down offers before anyone else?

The only posts I have seen by you are on Tim Shirwood, and this post about Marcus Evans, the other claims were made from another fresh account from Towno77.

Put it like this, a lot of people present "def info" on this forum all the time- So we have a right to challenge people's claims when there is no proof, granted you say you wont reveal your source - which is just as much your right as it is ours to challenge you.

Making assumptions about my character based on a post about having move to a new village and not knowing people here yet as I have been a workaholic for a good few many years, justs adds to you looking desperate for a reaction and attention so, you respectfully I maintain that you are quite the card

It’s a sign!! on 13:05 - May 24 with 4697 viewsitfcitk

It’s a sign!! on 13:02 - May 24 by wkj

The only posts I have seen by you are on Tim Shirwood, and this post about Marcus Evans, the other claims were made from another fresh account from Towno77.

Put it like this, a lot of people present "def info" on this forum all the time- So we have a right to challenge people's claims when there is no proof, granted you say you wont reveal your source - which is just as much your right as it is ours to challenge you.

Making assumptions about my character based on a post about having move to a new village and not knowing people here yet as I have been a workaholic for a good few many years, justs adds to you looking desperate for a reaction and attention so, you respectfully I maintain that you are quite the card

Card, what sort of insult is that. Workaholic, being a troll on TWTD is not work mate!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024