Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! 10:01 - May 26 with 5739 viewsSitfcB

https://www.efl.com/news/2018/may/sky-bet-play-offs-finalists-to-wear-new-sleeve

[Post edited 26 May 2018 10:02]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 13:01 - May 26 with 727 views12th_Man

So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 10:41 - May 26 by fabian_illness

Ban advertising for betting companies.

No need for the silly yellow badge.

Another snowflake about betting

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 16:59 - May 26 with 697 viewsfabian_illness

So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 13:01 - May 26 by 12th_Man

Another snowflake about betting

Just not my thing, why does that make me a snowflake?

Maybe if I promised everyone Norwich away tickets and then disappeared.... then I'd accept being called a snowflake.
So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 17:27 - May 26 with 683 views12th_Man

So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 16:59 - May 26 by fabian_illness

Just not my thing, why does that make me a snowflake?

Maybe if I promised everyone Norwich away tickets and then disappeared.... then I'd accept being called a snowflake.

Ok snowflake get facts right I never had tickets and I never disappeared

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 17:44 - May 26 with 674 viewsconnorscontract

So there's going to be a bit of yellow on the home shirt next season....!!! on 17:27 - May 26 by 12th_Man

Ok snowflake get facts right I never had tickets and I never disappeared

You had tickets, and distributed plenty, but sadly ran out eventually. I think that is understandable.

I for one will continue to recommend your services. 5 stars!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024