Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ME, what a great owner. 11:30 - Jun 7 with 3393 viewshampstead_blue

Reading his latest update as to the plans for our great club I have to say we are probably one of the luckiest clubs in the country.

How many would like to have a rational, considered owner who gives stability.

He wants to build success based on a strong and sustainable ethos and not just throwing cash around.

If that means we are in the Champ for another few years I'd take that over being Villa, Sunderland, ect

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

ME, what a great owner. on 16:22 - Jun 7 with 562 viewsHoppersblue10

ME, what a great owner. on 14:47 - Jun 7 by RegencyBlue

Not for me.

I havent trusted him since he appointed Clegg as CEO for blatantly non footballing reasons. A succession of dubious decisions since then, ranging from the training ground 'disappearing' into one of his companies, ridiculous pricing, the failure to go for CAT1 academy status when it could realistically have been achieved, just to save a few quid, to name a few havent changed my mind.

Give the guy a break, I am sure he would be the first to admit too mistakes being made in the first few years of his reign, maybe have think of the situation we could have found ourselves in, let alone what division!

ME gave it a bit of a punt with Keane & Jewell, massive fail you can't blame him for being a bit more careful with the cash.

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

ME, what a great owner. on 17:51 - Jun 7 with 505 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

ME, what a great owner. on 14:47 - Jun 7 by RegencyBlue

Not for me.

I havent trusted him since he appointed Clegg as CEO for blatantly non footballing reasons. A succession of dubious decisions since then, ranging from the training ground 'disappearing' into one of his companies, ridiculous pricing, the failure to go for CAT1 academy status when it could realistically have been achieved, just to save a few quid, to name a few havent changed my mind.

But the ever present loss of P&L sheets, year after year, whilst redeveloping the academy to structure for progressive talent from a young ge to save on excessive payments on talent in the future. Recent recognition of MM/fans discomfort and taking the gamble of a young and upcoming English manager. Aswell as recongition of his own mistake of raising ticket prices for revenue, subsequently dropping them and seeking revenue streams elsewhere have not made you appreciate....? Shame, you can’t please all.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

ME, what a great owner. on 18:01 - Jun 7 with 506 viewsBrixtonBlue

I get what you're saying but after 16 years in the Championship I certainly don't feel like one of the luckiest clubs in the country.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024