Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... 14:35 - Jun 11 with 1092 viewsBinner

I have been dog-sitting for a week while the owner is on holiday - she is due back late tonight.

As might be expected the dog has been pining a bit but has been eating normally as per her owner's instructions. She is playful and chases her toys when I throw them and we've been on long walks each night.

But - whereas the dog is normally a sh!t machine leaving copious deposits around the garden, she has now not shat since her owner left last Monday - a full week. She is showing no signs of distress. Should I be concerned or just grateful?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 14:38 - Jun 11 with 1068 viewshomer_123

She's now shat everywhere since you posted this, right?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 14:41 - Jun 11 with 1055 viewsBinner

A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 14:38 - Jun 11 by homer_123

She's now shat everywhere since you posted this, right?

No. She is laying in the garden in the shade.

A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 14:44 - Jun 11 with 1052 viewsGeoffSentence

We had this with our dog once. We were concerned as were leaving him at the kennels whilst we set on noliday. He hadn't laid down a lot for a few days before we went. The kennels were entirely unworried about it, and when we got back they told us that he ad a massive sht after three days and was regular from them ln.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 14:52 - Jun 11 with 1033 viewsSouperJim

Whenever I look after my brothers dog he won't sh!t while his family are away, doesn't matter how many walks I take him for or how happy he otherwise seems.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 14:54 - Jun 11 with 1017 viewsBinner

Thanks Geoff and Jim. Seems I needn't be too concerned.

A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 15:03 - Jun 11 with 993 viewsBerlinBlue

Since the dog has been eating normally, I guess that's two meals a day which means fourteen in the last week. Are you sure she hasn't had a sneaky sh!t in the corner of the garden or in the house? A week is a long time with nothing coming out the other end!
A Question For Those Who Know About Dogs... on 15:28 - Jun 11 with 953 viewsbluejake78

Both our cat and dog know if we are going away without them.if our dog gets in the car I'm sure he grins at the cat with a smirk.Cat gets fed by neighbours and his bed is in the shed.He does miss us but a lump of ham and a warm lap usually sorts him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024