Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wingers 12:13 - Jun 12 with 1433 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Music to my ears!
Wingers on 12:53 - Jun 12 with 1373 viewschicoazul

Yes I am really happy to hear this because if there is one type of player we havent signed in the last 5 years its wingers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wingers on 13:01 - Jun 12 with 1340 viewsitfcjoe

Wingers on 12:53 - Jun 12 by chicoazul

Yes I am really happy to hear this because if there is one type of player we havent signed in the last 5 years its wingers.

Maybe replace 'signed' with 'played'

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wingers on 13:20 - Jun 12 with 1236 viewsBecclesITFC

Freddie Freddie Freddie
Wingers on 13:27 - Jun 12 with 1198 viewsmathiemagic

I agree, extremely happy to hear this approach. Lets just hope they are proper wingers and not strikers squeezed into a wingers boots !. I am sure it will not however. Overall very impressed with the interview and the way forward in terms of style and what they expect from the players. I can see that he has identified a few already that may not be up to his standards. Time will tell.

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Wingers on 15:40 - Jun 12 with 1095 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Exactly ! Forward thinking wingers running at an opposition defenders and causing a havoc. Really starved of moments like this.

No more of that 'stop oppositon from playing' sh*t. Can't really wait to see a new, positive approach.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024