Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miles travelled by ipswich fans. 12:01 - Jun 21 with 1997 viewsjpr_23

Saw this on Twitter, Ipswich fans (and the players!) will have to travel over 4000 miles to away matches over the season. Plymouth have it worst of all, will over 6000 miles to their games (their closest game is over 120 miles away in Bristol!)

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

Miles travelled by ipswich fans. on 12:58 - Jun 21 with 1860 viewsSouperJim

Interesting to see that we're not that much worse off than the likes of Reading and Millwall.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Miles travelled by ipswich fans. on 14:02 - Jun 21 with 1754 viewsBobbychase

Us South West wurzel ITFC fans don't have it too bad. Bristol CIty is a home match for us, and Swansea is a nice weekend away. Then Birmingham, West Brom and Reading aren't too long a journey, nor are QPR and Brentford.

Anything in the North East is a nightmare however.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Miles travelled by ipswich fans. on 14:06 - Jun 21 with 1743 viewsDripFedFred

Towards the end of last season I started missing some home games, let alone away games, as it didn't seem worth attending considering the distance I had to travel.
Miles travelled by ipswich fans. on 16:36 - Jun 21 with 1638 viewsacj

Beat Nodge by 2 miles, get in

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Miles travelled by ipswich fans. on 18:19 - Jun 21 with 1544 viewslinhdi

Double those numbers assuming you want to get home from the game! So, 8000 miles just to do the league games. Add another 500 for Exeter.
Miles travelled by ipswich fans. on 19:00 - Jun 21 with 1515 viewsTractorgirlforever

Im a tractorgirl in derby so coming to a home match is one of my longest trips!..But its worth it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024