Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil 16:16 - Jun 27 with 1664 viewsLuk38644

Deary me.

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:18 - Jun 27 with 1644 viewsDanFord

So we lose a player that doesn't play much. have already replaced him with one of the brightest prospects in the country, will have money to spend and if Webster flops we have got a good fee and if he goes on to do well we get even more cash? And people are slating Evans!!!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:21 - Jun 27 with 1600 viewsIpswichKnight

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:18 - Jun 27 by DanFord

So we lose a player that doesn't play much. have already replaced him with one of the brightest prospects in the country, will have money to spend and if Webster flops we have got a good fee and if he goes on to do well we get even more cash? And people are slating Evans!!!

ME has made some bad calls in the past we can't argue on that, however I don't think this is one of them this sounds like good business for a player who can't stay fit. The crunch will come in how much of the fee PH gets, lets hope Stuart Watson is correct in what he's reporting about that.
Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:22 - Jun 27 with 1575 viewsSouperJim

So £3.5m upfront, I would suggest that the deal is worth a minimum of £5m which is why that is the figure being reported.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:24 - Jun 27 with 1549 viewsDanFord

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:22 - Jun 27 by SouperJim

So £3.5m upfront, I would suggest that the deal is worth a minimum of £5m which is why that is the figure being reported.

I think it's a clever deal. If Webster is an injury prone disaster we got £3.5m for him! If he does great we get £8m which again seems very good business.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:28 - Jun 27 with 1502 viewscrazyblue68

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:21 - Jun 27 by IpswichKnight

ME has made some bad calls in the past we can't argue on that, however I don't think this is one of them this sounds like good business for a player who can't stay fit. The crunch will come in how much of the fee PH gets, lets hope Stuart Watson is correct in what he's reporting about that.

We now have to go out and find a centre half. A kid from Chelsea and Chambers arnt the answer.
Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:31 - Jun 27 with 1455 viewsTractorJack

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:18 - Jun 27 by DanFord

We haven't replaced him though, we needed cover at CB without Webster leaving. We need another now.
Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:35 - Jun 27 with 1382 viewsmo_itfc

Watson claiming the fee is £3.5mil on 16:31 - Jun 27 by TractorJack

We haven't replaced him though, we needed cover at CB without Webster leaving. We need another now.

Maybe some of our kids are ready to step up? It could be that we already have sufficient cover at CB. If that is the case, I'd still like one more to come in.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024