Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Rodman 20:18 - Jun 29 with 3132 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Have a friend who is a season ticket holder say Shrewsbury, says he is a hard worker, positional sense is really good and uses it too make the pitch really big, BUT says he isn’t the fastest, is getting no younger, won’t develop anymore and is currently a bit off being a championship footballer.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Alex Rodman on 20:24 - Jun 29 with 3036 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"A bit off being a Championship footballer" … you mean like a Wembley win away from it?

Sounds a bit like a Darren Currie-style winger. Whatever his ability and style, if he signs for us I would just like him to be consistent, stay fit and be effective.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Alex Rodman on 20:24 - Jun 29 with 3049 viewsfooters

You're very well connected, aren't you? You've even told us one of your best mates plays for Shrewsbury! Didn't he have any insight?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Alex Rodman on 20:43 - Jun 29 with 2869 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Alex Rodman on 20:24 - Jun 29 by footers

You're very well connected, aren't you? You've even told us one of your best mates plays for Shrewsbury! Didn't he have any insight?

He does, he plays RB for them. Played all season, and at Wembley, and I was there to watch him. But have never spoken about Rodman.
Did tell me about how hard PH has his players working though, says he gives player statistics about how much each player needs to run per game in order to win.

Alex Rodman on 20:56 - Jun 29 with 2744 viewsJuggsy

Alex Rodman on 20:43 - Jun 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

He does, he plays RB for them. Played all season, and at Wembley, and I was there to watch him. But have never spoken about Rodman.
Did tell me about how hard PH has his players working though, says he gives player statistics about how much each player needs to run per game in order to win.

How far do you have to run to win a game?
Alex Rodman on 21:00 - Jun 29 with 2705 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Alex Rodman on 20:56 - Jun 29 by Juggsy

How far do you have to run to win a game?

How the hell should I know...? I’m not a pro footballer.

Alex Rodman on 21:01 - Jun 29 with 2699 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Alex Rodman on 20:24 - Jun 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

"A bit off being a Championship footballer" … you mean like a Wembley win away from it?

Sounds a bit like a Darren Currie-style winger. Whatever his ability and style, if he signs for us I would just like him to be consistent, stay fit and be effective.

Just repeating what was said to me by a ST holder, who knows more than me and you put together.

But does certainly sound like he’s cut from the similar cloth as Darren Currie.

Alex Rodman on 22:12 - Jun 29 with 2305 viewsjpring89

Alex Rodman on 20:43 - Jun 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

Surely putting the ball in the net determines how the game is won lost or drawn.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Alex Rodman on 14:19 - Jun 30 with 1617 views3_5_2

Alex Rodman on 22:12 - Jun 29 by jpring89

Surely putting the ball in the net determines how the game is won lost or drawn.

As our old manager used to say “they need to put a shift in”

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Alex Rodman on 15:33 - Jun 30 with 1482 viewsPJH

Alex Rodman on 22:12 - Jun 29 by jpring89

I remember that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024