Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thinking of you CIL 19:11 - Jul 4 with 1114 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thinking of you CIL on 09:07 - Jul 5 with 910 viewsWeWereZombies

Leaving a legacy for her successor?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Thinking of you CIL on 11:40 - Jul 5 with 857 viewsconnorscontract

Straight after the vote I confidently predicted that we wouldn't actually leave because it would prove to difficult to untangle everything a d it would become obvious that it would cost too much.

My confidence has eroded to the point of resignation, because May had just proven impervious to any sense of realism about the lack of progress.

But that tweet, from the Murdoch-fellating, Portillo-gimping, sh1t-rag editing turd has just restored a bit of hope.

Because Rees-Mogg and co, especially the real loonies like Bone and Hollobone, won't stand for this, will they?

And that's before we get to possible legal challenges based on the Venice Commission rules, which the UK is a signatory to, that an election or referendum with evidence of significant over-spending is null and void.
Thinking of you CIL on 03:35 - Jul 6 with 754 viewsRyorry

Thinking of you CIL on 11:40 - Jul 5 by connorscontract

Straight after the vote I confidently predicted that we wouldn't actually leave because it would prove to difficult to untangle everything a d it would become obvious that it would cost too much.

My confidence has eroded to the point of resignation, because May had just proven impervious to any sense of realism about the lack of progress.

But that tweet, from the Murdoch-fellating, Portillo-gimping, sh1t-rag editing turd has just restored a bit of hope.

Because Rees-Mogg and co, especially the real loonies like Bone and Hollobone, won't stand for this, will they?

And that's before we get to possible legal challenges based on the Venice Commission rules, which the UK is a signatory to, that an election or referendum with evidence of significant over-spending is null and void.

This deserves more exposure, so I've resuscitated it from the oblivion that is p2!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024