Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane is he world class? 12:36 - Jul 12 with 11350 viewschristiand

I know this topic started a massive debate last time, but interested to see if people have changed their view for or against? I'm still one of those not convinced. Yes, he is currently top scorer in the World Cup with 6 goals (including 3 penalties) and favourite for the Golden Boot, but I just don't put him in the same category as someone like France's Mbappe, although appreciate he is a different type of striker. Kane has certainly done some good things in this World Cup, but equally he been anonymous in games too - last night being a good example. I'm not trolling, just interested in people's thoughts.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Harry Kane is he world class? on 08:16 - Jul 15 with 569 viewschicoazul

Harry Kane is he world class? on 08:02 - Jul 15 by Currie10

I will put Ronaldo down as a forward / free role / etc.

Seen enough Real Madrid to realise he's not an out and out #9.

For Portugal, sure he plays there.

However that again appears the only example anyone can provide and that is open to interpretation.

Anyway, that would make Ronaldo / Kane the 2 - so of course Kane is world class.

Anyone who thinks otherwise........... well yeah.

Hahaha yes the player whose sole job for club and country the last 4 years has been getting on the end of things in and around the box is not a 9 ahahahah you daft pillock

Kane was poor again yesterday but looks very much like he has an injury, he can barely run.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Harry Kane is he world class? on 09:09 - Jul 15 with 546 viewsHurleyBurley

Harry Kane is he world class? on 08:35 - Jul 13 by chicoazul

"Scared", come off it. He was clearly injured and told by Southgate to play deeper to shut Modric/Rakitic down. He hasnt looked fit since the second half of the Colombia game when he took a pounding.

"He hasnt looked fit since the second half of the Colombia game when he took a pounding."

Perhaps you're twisting things to fit an agenda a bit there?

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

Harry Kane is he world class? on 12:31 - Jul 15 with 500 viewsHurleyBurley

There was a big debate on here 4 years ago i think, with people saying Joe Hart was world class.

If he was world class then, he certainly isn't now.

How long does does a player need to be good for to be called "world class"?

4 years? 2 years? 1 season? 1 major championship? 1 match?

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024