Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? 14:56 - Jul 14 with 1835 viewsMaySixth

I'm not convinced by Spence
I'm unsure on Kenlock but think he has potential
I have no idea on Emmanuel as he has hardly played in the Champ

Hopefully Hurst can make them all consistent Champ performers

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 15:06 - Jul 14 with 1804 viewsBLUEBEAT

Hopefully Emmanuel can move up this season. Hurst will be very aware of him.

Kenlock is improving.

Spence? Squad player at best.

Poll: W or W

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 15:38 - Jul 14 with 1749 viewsTrequartista

Its a decent back up trio but none should be first choice

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 15:52 - Jul 14 with 1696 viewsgood_at_COD

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 15:38 - Jul 14 by Trequartista

Its a decent back up trio but none should be first choice

Couldn’t agree more and I’m pretty sure Paul Hurst will come to the same conclusion once the pre-season programme is complete, if not sooner.

Giggsy

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 17:05 - Jul 14 with 1625 viewsMaySixth

posted this before Braintree kick off

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 17:07 - Jul 14 with 1616 viewsLuk38644

This is not based on today at all, more so over last season, but i've never been convinced by Spence, he's a backup RB for me, no way should we be relying on him for 40+ games. I'm hoping Hurst either backs Emmanuel or he brings in his own RB who can hold his own.
Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 21:34 - Jul 14 with 1507 viewsmuccletonjoe

We need a new defence. Not just the wide men
Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 08:35 - Jul 15 with 1365 viewsNo9

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 21:34 - Jul 14 by muccletonjoe

We need a new defence. Not just the wide men

The priority has to be midfield, if the midfield can do a job the defence is automatically relieved of much pressure.
If the game can be played more in the opposition, half rather than just ahead of Towns' 18 yard box, that would
provide a better platform for attacking.
Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 09:14 - Jul 15 with 1315 viewsSwailsey

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 17:07 - Jul 14 by Luk38644

This is not based on today at all, more so over last season, but i've never been convinced by Spence, he's a backup RB for me, no way should we be relying on him for 40+ games. I'm hoping Hurst either backs Emmanuel or he brings in his own RB who can hold his own.

I’m excited to see how Cotter progresses..

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Do we need better than Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel in the Champ? on 09:53 - Jul 15 with 1273 viewsSkuse4ballondor

At right back I hope Emmanuel can step up and become first choice but also with Spence who is very good on his day and Cotter who played well during his small amount of playing time we should hopefully have enough depth to have at least one of the right backs playing well enough for each game.

At left back I believe Kenlock would really benefit from a loan like Emmanuel had last season. By playing week in week out hopefully his descision making and positioning will improve. Then we could sign a first team quality left back which is an area which could be improved on our budget or we could sign one on loan so at the start of next season, then if Kenlock is good enough there is room for him in the team on his return.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024