Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina 11:11 - Jul 22 with 1628 viewskiwiblue

Rumoured to be sold to Swansea for 4 m squid.....thoughts?
Celina on 11:14 - Jul 22 with 1615 viewsSuperblue95

If he lives up to what he's capable of on a consistent basis then that's a steal for Swansea

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Celina on 11:17 - Jul 22 with 1597 viewschristiand

That price is inflated even in today's transfer market. Did he do enough to justify a price tag like that based on last season? For me, no. The jury is very much out on him. He has undoubted ability, but failed to show it enough and I'd also question his attitude. Having said that, MM's Ipswich didn't really allow Celina's talents to flourish, where perhaps Swansea's style of play would be more inviting. £2m would've been about right for me, he's still got plenty to prove.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 12:21]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Celina on 11:20 - Jul 22 with 1577 viewskiwiblue

Celina on 11:17 - Jul 22 by christiand

That price is inflated even in today's transfer market. Did he do enough to justify a price tag like that based on last season? For me, no. The jury is very much out on him. He has undoubted ability, but failed to show it enough and I'd also question his attitude. Having said that, MM's Ipswich didn't really allow Celina's talents to flourish, where perhaps Swansea's style of play would be more inviting. £2m would've been about right for me, he's still got plenty to prove.

So should we be bidding?
Wages may be a bit high but could he play in the gap left by waghorn alongside Sears?
Celina on 11:22 - Jul 22 with 1566 viewsstrikalite

With their parachute payments I'd say £4m isn't a bad price, experience of the Championship and we know he has ability....you really don't get much for £2m these days..
Celina on 11:23 - Jul 22 with 1555 viewsCurrie10

Think the opposite, great deal for Swansea that.

Will only get better and more likely to be able to simply attack / play better than for us.

Easy resale after a year for 6-8 mill minimum
Celina on 11:23 - Jul 22 with 1551 viewschristiand

Celina on 11:22 - Jul 22 by strikalite

With their parachute payments I'd say £4m isn't a bad price, experience of the Championship and we know he has ability....you really don't get much for £2m these days..

If he's worth £4m, then we should be demanding at least £10m for Waghorn!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Celina on 11:26 - Jul 22 with 1537 viewsjonbull88

Celina on 11:14 - Jul 22 by Superblue95

If he lives up to what he's capable of on a consistent basis then that's a steal for Swansea

Is it though? I am of the understanding City have a buy back and a sell on clause in the potential deal. So if he does well they can get him back for a vastly reduced fee or if they don’t want him a fair % of any fee. It’s basically a glorified loan imo.
Celina on 11:33 - Jul 22 with 1506 viewsKeno

It is called Swansea cos there're swans in the sea?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Celina on 11:41 - Jul 22 with 1478 viewsjas0999

Not really played enough by MM. Fee probably realistic in today’s market, but certainly wouldn’t want to see us pay £4M for him.
Celina on 11:44 - Jul 22 with 1459 viewsstrikalite

Celina on 11:23 - Jul 22 by christiand

If he's worth £4m, then we should be demanding at least £10m for Waghorn!

If we were selling to an Ex Prem Club then we probably would be, for what it's worth I think in today's market for a guy who is bang in form I think we should be demanding well over £6m, I see Posh are still demanding £6.5m for Marriott, they haven't simply cashed in, we should be doing this too no doubt imo..

£8m for me :)
Celina on 12:19 - Jul 22 with 1396 viewsWickets

About right for me , he was pretty good in the odd game that we decided to play on the front foot but pretty poor on the days that we just went out and defended so with the right manager and in a balanced team he will be a good assett me thinks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024