Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty much loving this 10:46 - Jul 23 with 769 viewscobbler

The signing of young players who I imagine are hungry for success it also shows that you don’t have to break the ban’ to do this Hurst is putting his stamp on the team and I’m sure these players will respond there is a long way to go as yet but I’m sure we are at long last heading the right way.
Time will tell but I am all for it and looking foward to seeing it all unfold.
Pretty much loving this on 11:01 - Jul 23 with 710 viewsTheBlueBarca

That works both ways, we've signed many young and exciting players in the past who have turned out to be total guff. Waghorn wasn't young and exciting when he came here and he was our standout player last season. You need a balance, and I am not sure we're strong enough to get overly excited at the moment, especially when we're thinking about the backline and the wing.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Pretty much loving this on 11:03 - Jul 23 with 698 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Pretty much loving this on 11:01 - Jul 23 by TheBlueBarca

That works both ways, we've signed many young and exciting players in the past who have turned out to be total guff. Waghorn wasn't young and exciting when he came here and he was our standout player last season. You need a balance, and I am not sure we're strong enough to get overly excited at the moment, especially when we're thinking about the backline and the wing.

What are you on about.

Dont you remember Jaime Peters?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pretty much loving this on 12:05 - Jul 23 with 625 viewsBlueBadger

You've clearly failed to read the memo. You're now supposed to be getting all stressy over the fact that Hurst is doing exactly what people wanted us to be doing last season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024