Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves getting Joao Moutinho 11:36 - Jul 23 with 1985 viewstractordownsouth

wtf!?!?!?! I know they have Jorge Mendes but this has to be their biggest coup surely

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:37 - Jul 23 with 1967 viewsTractorCam

Was only a matter of time, there was 1 point last season it was looking like he was going to be joining even when they were in the championship!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:37 - Jul 23 with 1957 viewsElderGrizzly

For only £5m apparently too. Amazing what happens when the agent ‘owns’ part of the club
Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:39 - Jul 23 with 1931 viewsitfc48

I'd still say Ruben Neves due to his age and the clubs that were tracking him at the time. Moutinho is still a very good footballer but not quite the player he once was. I don't think he'd be a starter at one of the big 6 Prem teams.
Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:50 - Jul 23 with 1842 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nah, doesnt surprise me that much now they are a Prem team.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:53 - Jul 23 with 1816 viewsRobTheMonk

Good player. Him and Neves in midfield with a third Wanyama-like player is pretty tasty.
Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:55 - Jul 23 with 1791 viewstractordownsouth

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:53 - Jul 23 by RobTheMonk

Good player. Him and Neves in midfield with a third Wanyama-like player is pretty tasty.

They're pretty set on their 3-4-3 system so I doubt they'll play like that. They still need a LWB and CB I believe

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:57 - Jul 23 with 1782 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:39 - Jul 23 by itfc48

I'd still say Ruben Neves due to his age and the clubs that were tracking him at the time. Moutinho is still a very good footballer but not quite the player he once was. I don't think he'd be a starter at one of the big 6 Prem teams.

Yeah this, Neves was far more of a coup, and signed in the Championship to boot

Reality is that promoted clubs have been signing Moutinho-calibre players for years now

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:57 - Jul 23 with 1780 viewsBluefish

Not really that much of a shock. He has gone downhill quite quickly. Think West ham were after him last season and wolves have more opportunity than them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 12:20 - Jul 23 with 1679 viewstractordownsouth

Wolves getting Joao Moutinho on 11:57 - Jul 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yeah this, Neves was far more of a coup, and signed in the Championship to boot

Reality is that promoted clubs have been signing Moutinho-calibre players for years now

Perhaps yeah. Maybe it's just the fact that in the last 2 years he has been a Euro 2016 winner, Ligue 1 winner and Champions League Semi Finalist. Thinking about it he hasn't ever played for many massive clubs, but I still think he is a bit of a coup for Wolves.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024