Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone been enjoying the European Athletics Championships? 14:33 - Aug 10 with 648 viewsunbelievablue

Reminds me of 2012. How much more positive things looked then. Or is that rosy retrospection?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 14:34]

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone been enjoying the European Athletics Championships? on 15:18 - Aug 10 with 607 viewsNo9

Why are some in Glasgow & some in Berlin?
can't Glasgow accommodate everyone?
Anyone been enjoying the European Athletics Championships? on 15:23 - Aug 10 with 603 viewswkj

Athletics does my nut in. Infact most solo competition sport does except tennis.

Golf, Darts, Athletics, Snooker, Racing... I just cant get in to

Team sports like Footie and alot of the Yank sports (except baseball) I quite like though.

But hey ho, I just replied to your post, which I need not have replied to, and just rambled on a load of information that in no way helps the flow of this conversation in any way shape or form. I will be honest with you, this kind of behaviour could and probably should see me banned as I am a disgrace to both the internet, TWTD and Suffolk population for doing that.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone been enjoying the European Athletics Championships? on 15:29 - Aug 10 with 593 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Anyone been enjoying the European Athletics Championships? on 15:18 - Aug 10 by No9

This is an amalgamation of different European Championships from different sports.. Therefore it was probably already arranged for Berlin to host the European Athletics championships, before the decision to form into one multi sport event. Plus neither Glasgow or Edinburgh could have hosted the athletics this late in the season.

I've been up in Glasgow for the swimming and it's been great. As for athletics, I still can't get my head round UK Athletics selecting 102 athletes for Berlin (7 days prior to travel as well).. Talk about throwing as much sh$t at the wall and hoping some sticks.. Ludicrous selection policy
Anyone been enjoying the European Athletics Championships? on 15:31 - Aug 10 with 592 viewsronnyd

Anyone been enjoying the European Athletics Championships? on 15:18 - Aug 10 by No9

Usually the European Championships for the various sports are held at different times/venues. This year it was decided to lump some of them together ove just a couple of cities. Perhaps it was because of the World Cup taking a large chunk of the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024