Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you rate Paul Hurst's first three competitive games? 15:16 - Aug 15 with 950 viewsBlueBlood90

How do you rate Paul Hurst's first three competitive games?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

How do you rate Paul Hurst's first three competitive games? on 16:12 - Aug 15 with 849 viewsJ2BLUE

You get 8 options and you go for two opinions out of loads of possible opinions. Your poll is not good enough, I'm very worried.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How do you rate Paul Hurst's first three competitive games? on 16:41 - Aug 15 with 787 viewsLeagueOne

How do you rate Paul Hurst's first three competitive games? on 16:12 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

You get 8 options and you go for two opinions out of loads of possible opinions. Your poll is not good enough, I'm very worried.

How can you rate any manager after 3 games - the results have been bad, yes, but it's been 3 games. If after 10 we're still losing away and drawing at home then I might suggest we could be in the sh1t but until then lets see what happens.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

How do you rate Paul Hurst's first three competitive games? on 17:28 - Aug 15 with 731 viewsTractorWood

I'd say not good enough but I'm remaining optimistic.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

How do you rate Paul Hurst's first three competitive games? on 19:03 - Aug 15 with 645 viewsBlueorder

A poll after just 3 games. That's a first. Lets move on shall we.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024