Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One petty thing that annoyed me today 01:04 - Aug 19 with 1241 viewsGarv

Was the fact we don't have a designated corner taker. There were at least a couple of corners second half where it took an age for anyone to go over, and in the end Nolan reluctantly took on responsibly, he didn't fancy it!

And even for the free kicks, albeit often quite cental, we relied on Jonas lofting then diagonally, which basically never works.

I was under the impression set pieces are a massive part of training. I feel we're lacking a dead ball man at the mo.

Told you it was petty.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

One petty thing that annoyed me today on 06:31 - Aug 19 with 1116 viewsCurrie10

Not petty at all.

Games are often decided by a set piece.

We've got rid of a fantastic deliverer of a set piece in Waghorn, and we need someone to step up and take them.

Helps routine / makes us much more likely to net from one.
One petty thing that annoyed me today on 06:49 - Aug 19 with 1088 viewsWBBlue18

One petty thing that annoyed me today on 06:31 - Aug 19 by Currie10

Not petty at all.

Games are often decided by a set piece.

We've got rid of a fantastic deliverer of a set piece in Waghorn, and we need someone to step up and take them.

Helps routine / makes us much more likely to net from one.

I think The corner taker was supposed to be Edun as there was a moment that they all looked st each other when we got our first one....
One petty thing that annoyed me today on 10:20 - Aug 19 with 878 viewsGarv

One petty thing that annoyed me today on 06:49 - Aug 19 by WBBlue18

I think The corner taker was supposed to be Edun as there was a moment that they all looked st each other when we got our first one....

Good shout. I'm annoyed that sort of thing wasn't known already, surely we already know who's confident to take one, but probably right about Edun. He was looking so good while on the pitch!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

One petty thing that annoyed me today on 10:29 - Aug 19 with 858 viewsWickets

Yes a well done for highlighting that, i'm sure deadballs will be worked on in time. At Rotherham we wasted about a dozen corners with poor delivery mostly from Grant Ward i'm sorry to say. Nice to see a goal coming from a long throw though.
One petty thing that annoyed me today on 12:11 - Aug 19 with 773 viewsITFC_Forever

We did, he was sent off.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024