Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised 18:02 - Aug 21 with 1781 viewsTractorBoyOlly

On their TV guide last week. Aaargh

Poll: Final points total?

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:10 - Aug 21 with 1748 viewsfooters

Have you got Teletext?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:10 - Aug 21 with 1737 viewspoppiesman

It is on TV tonight.
Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:16 - Aug 21 with 1706 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:10 - Aug 21 by poppiesman

It is on TV tonight.

Really?! Who knew!

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 1654 viewsJ2BLUE

Who said? I spoke to their live chat earlier and they stubbornly refused to commit but eventually suggested it would be streamed. They are advertising it so will have a lot of complaints to deal with if they are wrong.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:34 - Aug 21 with 1622 viewsbluelou

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:27 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Who said? I spoke to their live chat earlier and they stubbornly refused to commit but eventually suggested it would be streamed. They are advertising it so will have a lot of complaints to deal with if they are wrong.

Who is “they”?

The game is on tonight. Sky sports football red button from 7.40pm

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:35 - Aug 21 with 1606 viewsbluesym

Its being advertised as being shown on NowTV...

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online?DCMP=KNC-BrandEE&gclid=CjwKCAjw8O7

EDIT- you will have to scroll down, but all the championship games are listed
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 18:37]

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:36 - Aug 21 with 1588 viewspoppiesman

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:16 - Aug 21 by TractorBoyOlly

Really?! Who knew!

I thought I best tell you, seeing as it seems to have not been noticed by any other Town fans this week.
Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:41 - Aug 21 with 1549 viewsgernon

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:27 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

I just spoke to Now TV live chat and they confirmed I could see it but I'm not clear which channel to select
Login to get fewer ads

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:44 - Aug 21 with 1515 viewsJ2BLUE

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:34 - Aug 21 by bluelou

Who is “they”?

The game is on tonight. Sky sports football red button from 7.40pm

Now TV.

I know it's on Sky red button. I have Sky. I was trying to help people who wanted to know if it was on Now TV. They are advertising it but many people are saying it's not on. I don't think they have a clue what they are doing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:44 - Aug 21 with 1515 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:41 - Aug 21 by gernon

I just spoke to Now TV live chat and they confirmed I could see it but I'm not clear which channel to select

If you find out what channel please post here asap.

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:46 - Aug 21 with 1492 viewsgernon

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:44 - Aug 21 by TractorBoyOlly

If you find out what channel please post here asap.

Not confident the bloke knew what he was talking about to be honest. I think we'll know more at 7ish
Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:52 - Aug 21 with 1427 viewsbluelou

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:44 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Now TV.

I know it's on Sky red button. I have Sky. I was trying to help people who wanted to know if it was on Now TV. They are advertising it but many people are saying it's not on. I don't think they have a clue what they are doing.

Yeah that really wasn’t clear.
As far as I know the streams are available on Now TV but as they aren’t on a given channel and Now doesnt have red button I’m not sure what the mechanism will be.

It should still be there from 7.40pm.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Just discovered the game is not on now tv despite it being advertised on 18:57 - Aug 21 with 1362 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The game is live on talksport 2.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024