Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At times we were too deep at Derby.. 16:49 - Aug 22 with 807 viewsstrikalite

PH said, well that's where leadership on the pitch comes in, first half we were too deep, Derby certainly weren't on their game and it was as if we were waiting for them come on to us so we could play on the counter, but we should have taken the game too them and pressed higher, a real lack of experience showed in that respect...

At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:00 - Aug 22 with 782 viewsartsbossbeard

PH: "Jonas, Get the back four out. You're too deep!!"

Problem solved.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:03 - Aug 22 with 771 viewsPJH

At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:00 - Aug 22 by artsbossbeard

PH: "Jonas, Get the back four out. You're too deep!!"

Problem solved.

Although in the first half PH would have had to shout quite loud because Jonas was on the other side of the pitch.
At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:04 - Aug 22 with 759 viewsartsbossbeard

At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:03 - Aug 22 by PJH

Although in the first half PH would have had to shout quite loud because Jonas was on the other side of the pitch.

A fair point, good spot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:06 - Aug 22 with 757 viewsBluedandy

And if we're chasing the game then let's try two strikers up top ... surely modern footballers can cope with playing more than one system.
At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:08 - Aug 22 with 742 viewsPJH

At times we were too deep at Derby.. on 17:06 - Aug 22 by Bluedandy

And if we're chasing the game then let's try two strikers up top ... surely modern footballers can cope with playing more than one system.

Actually at the moment I assume that you can bet on what time Jackson will come on for Harrison-if you can't you should be able to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024