Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 14:54 - Aug 22 with 1108 viewsurbanblue

I may be wrong as I'm working from memory here, but I think against both Villa and Derby Jackson worked himself into a position where he fired a low cross along about the edge of the six yard box. He's done this twice, once in each game and each time no one was there. I haven't seen anyone on here mention this but they were both great opportunities.

Anyone else remember !

I can't believe some on here are writing off Jackson before he's even played a full game. Looks like great potential to me.
Jackson on 14:57 - Aug 22 with 1079 viewsMullet

Thought I mentioned it last night, technically he also scored from one against Exeter. However, he is doing it with no one arriving to even make a chance let alone score. It was so frustrating in the last 20 minutes or so how we attacked.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Jackson on 15:04 - Aug 22 with 1031 viewsurbanblue

Jackson on 14:57 - Aug 22 by Mullet

Thought I mentioned it last night, technically he also scored from one against Exeter. However, he is doing it with no one arriving to even make a chance let alone score. It was so frustrating in the last 20 minutes or so how we attacked.

Apologies if I missed that. I got up in the middle of the night to watch the game over here and went back to bed to snatch a couple more hours sleep before going to work so didn't see the after game stuff on here. We need John Wark to have a word with the players don't we!
Jackson on 15:13 - Aug 22 with 970 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I thought last night when he did it, he should have pulled it back to Edwards instead. I think he was actually shooting in each case. Desperate to get off the mark I think. I agree he looks promising from the little we have seen of him. I suspect there is little between him and Harrison either in reality or in Hurst's current plans.

Several times we needed to get our heads up/be more aware of where players are and decide whether to put a ball in or give players time to support. It is good we have a more attacking instinct than before but it needs to be effective.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jackson on 17:11 - Aug 22 with 766 viewsWickets

Yes thats right also thought Roberts put at least one and maybe two balls into the box from wide, i just thought we were a little unlucky with the two deflected goals but then again if a side has as much of the ball as Derby did i suppose there's more chance them getting that sort of break than us. I think Jackson looks decent , as Paul has said players need time to ajust but i also think we have got to get another player into the box to score. Hopefully we will get a win soon to give a boost to everyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024