Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I for one 17:17 - Aug 25 with 1465 viewsrhubard

Am up for a good ol relegation scrap this season. It promises to be the most exciting period as a towen fan in the last 20 odd years and I’m not even trolling!

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

I for one on 17:18 - Aug 25 with 1446 viewsgainsboroughblue

Scrap? I've read some other posts on here and thought we'd already gone down.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I for one on 17:21 - Aug 25 with 1419 viewsipswich93

I for one on 17:18 - Aug 25 by gainsboroughblue

It’s early days innit atm still way I see it I just feel tho a win in next game is vital for all round confidence fans/team need to break that duck don’t we .

If we got to around15-20 games etc I’d be very concerned how about you?
I for one on 17:23 - Aug 25 with 1402 viewsBerlinBlue

I for one on 17:18 - Aug 25 by gainsboroughblue

Yep, apparently there's no hope anymore because 9 months isn't enough time to get back on track.
I for one on 17:27 - Aug 25 with 1380 viewspatrickswell

I’m pessimistic at this point: Lack of goals + flaky defending from set pieces x game changing refereeing decisions constantly going against us = relegation.

But still a long way to go.
I for one on 17:28 - Aug 25 with 1372 viewsgainsboroughblue

I for one on 17:21 - Aug 25 by ipswich93

It’s early days innit atm still way I see it I just feel tho a win in next game is vital for all round confidence fans/team need to break that duck don’t we .

Well, obviously yes. But we aren't yet. We do need a lift though and a win next week, while cutting out the propensity to concede sloppily from set pieces and making silly challenges, would be a huge boost going into the break.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I for one on 17:31 - Aug 25 with 1355 viewsipswich93

I for one on 17:28 - Aug 25 by gainsboroughblue

Well, obviously yes. But we aren't yet. We do need a lift though and a win next week, while cutting out the propensity to concede sloppily from set pieces and making silly challenges, would be a huge boost going into the break.

Problem is we seem very much a huff and puff side but not looking likely to blow the house down if that makes sense aha and yeah the set piece defending has been a joke ain’t it . Not that I’m msking excuses for today but that red card was a joke we’re also not getting rub of green are we this season yet but at same time you make your own luck in life
I for one on 17:31 - Aug 25 with 1352 viewslongtimefan

I for one on 17:21 - Aug 25 by ipswich93

He’s not concerned, he’s excited. Personally I could do without that excitement!
I for one on 17:32 - Aug 25 with 1341 viewsronnyd

At least a relegation scrap would be more interesting than the years of dross that we have had to endure under the previous regime. Hoping it doesn,t go that far though.
Login to get fewer ads

I for one on 17:41 - Aug 25 with 1310 viewsBlueBadger

So, you're actually a real idiot rather than pretending to be one?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 17:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I for one on 17:53 - Aug 25 with 1261 viewsblueconscience

We are only 7 points off the play offs, we will be fine.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

(No subject) on 18:26 - Aug 25 with 1204 viewsJAS73

I for one on 17:53 - Aug 25 by blueconscience

We are only 7 points off the play offs, we will be fine.

Relegation scraps are great when you win them, otherwise they're pretty depressing !
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 18:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024