Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson and Donacien 10:19 - Sep 2 with 1063 viewsASFCinPeace

Accy fan here in peace, just wondering how the lads are doing
Jackson and Donacien on 10:24 - Sep 2 with 1008 viewsSarge

Donacien has recovered from a somewhat shaky start at CB (personally I thought he did fine but others didn’t) and has put in a series of accomplished performances at RB. Jackson has scored a fluke goal and had a couple of shots at goal but we’re so lacking in firepower that we haven’t really got a good look at him. At the moment £1.6m looks a little bit of a silly fee but I think he’ll turn out to be good for us.
Jackson and Donacien on 10:26 - Sep 2 with 995 viewsRobbie12345

First two games Donacien was terrible, really really bad, granted half his debut he was played CB and then switched to RB where he has stayed. Since he has been decent, having Adomah and Lawrence in his pocket.

Jackson- bright, quick but not given a full chance to shine yet so time will tell how he goes. Excluding the cup game that he scored from a near impossible angle.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Jackson and Donacien on 10:28 - Sep 2 with 966 viewsASFCinPeace

Jackson and Donacien on 10:24 - Sep 2 by Sarge

Donacien has recovered from a somewhat shaky start at CB (personally I thought he did fine but others didn’t) and has put in a series of accomplished performances at RB. Jackson has scored a fluke goal and had a couple of shots at goal but we’re so lacking in firepower that we haven’t really got a good look at him. At the moment £1.6m looks a little bit of a silly fee but I think he’ll turn out to be good for us.

Donacien is technically a LB that's where we found him to play best, never a CB
Jackson and Donacien on 10:31 - Sep 2 with 933 viewsfooters

Jackson and Donacien on 10:28 - Sep 2 by ASFCinPeace

Donacien is technically a LB that's where we found him to play best, never a CB

We're absolutely devoid of bodies at CB right now so it was a case of needs must.

Btw, you may have picked the worse possible time to pop on here and get any sense out of us- we're playing the Budgies at 12 so most will be smashed already :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024