Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walters 13:40 - Sep 2 with 835 viewsSpruceMoose

Looking like a great signing. So clever in his positioning and movement.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Walters on 14:15 - Sep 2 with 730 viewsDanTheMan

Head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch for me.

Hopefully we can keep him past January.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Walters on 14:19 - Sep 2 with 703 viewsSpruceMoose

Walters on 14:15 - Sep 2 by DanTheMan

For me you could really see all those years of experience. I think he's going to be a great signing for us. Smart and effective.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Walters on 14:24 - Sep 2 with 671 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pennington was a big plus for me as well as Walters. Eedwards shows real promise and Spence slotted in very well.

I think we'll be fine once we get aht first elusive win. Saw it before in Keane's first season where we went 15 without a win and finished the season very comfortably.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Walters on 14:26 - Sep 2 with 649 viewsSpruceMoose

Walters on 14:24 - Sep 2 by GlasgowBlue

Pennington was a big plus for me as well as Walters. Eedwards shows real promise and Spence slotted in very well.

I think we'll be fine once we get aht first elusive win. Saw it before in Keane's first season where we went 15 without a win and finished the season very comfortably.

We aren't as bad as some would make out. Considering our strikers aren't even scoring yet.

To be honest, this is what I expected. New manager, new system. This season is very much a bedding in season. Long term project, people.

Walters on 14:28 - Sep 2 with 627 viewsVic

Walters on 14:15 - Sep 2 by DanTheMan

Excellent to hear. As well as his in game contribution I’m sure that Harrison and Jackson will learn a huge a,punt from him. Great move to bring someone like him in.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024