Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atrocious 17:56 - Sep 15 with 900 viewsKeaneish

It's hard to find any positives from today other than Rowe getting some minutes. Most would have expected a couple from Harrison, Jackson, Edun, Chalobah and Donacien to miss out but all of them!? Bizarre...

Walters and Nolan were too isolated, the midfield too wasteful, ponderous and no way near dynamic enough and the defending was lethargic. After a break I think everyone expected more. Today's performance was reminiscent of the reason I stopped going under MM - so many aimless balls into channels or for Walters to scrap for.

We can only assume he left those lot on the bench ahead of Tuesday night but instead of picking up 3 points we're now staring down the barrel of no return from 6. Here's hoping our decent run of floodlit Tuesday night PR games pays dividends because today was woeful on every level.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Atrocious on 17:58 - Sep 15 with 870 viewspointofblue

Every other positive run we’ve been on has ended this season - I can’t see Tuesday evening matches avoiding the curse!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Atrocious on 18:00 - Sep 15 with 853 viewsurbanblue

I am hoping against hope that he goes back to the plan and formation of the first few games and sticks with it ... I was convinced that it was only a matter of time before it came together for us. I was enjoying it as well. Today's performance depressed me and bore no resemblance to Blackburn, Rotherham and Villa.
Atrocious on 18:19 - Sep 15 with 755 viewsKeaneish

Atrocious on 18:00 - Sep 15 by urbanblue

I am hoping against hope that he goes back to the plan and formation of the first few games and sticks with it ... I was convinced that it was only a matter of time before it came together for us. I was enjoying it as well. Today's performance depressed me and bore no resemblance to Blackburn, Rotherham and Villa.

Completely agree. I had a real sense of optimisim during and after those games. Today had an air of the Mick mantra, "nowt bad with an away point"; difference being would have bludgeoned a point out of it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Atrocious on 18:21 - Sep 15 with 733 viewsagentp

No positives in Rowe coming on. He was atrocious.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Atrocious on 18:34 - Sep 15 with 647 viewsJohnny_Boy

Welcome to the 1st team Rowe.

His first 3 touches were all misplaced.

Not a dig, just factual.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024