Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme 16:09 - Sep 18 with 1079 viewscolinc1968

Hi
Can anyone help me please I live in Southampton and was wondering if anyone going to tonight's game would be kind enough to get me a match programme... I will cover cost of programme and P+P
Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 16:17 - Sep 18 with 1051 viewsSamuelowen88

Tonights programme by Tractorgirlforever 18 Sep 2018 14:51
Is anybody going to the match tonight who could get me a programme..i live in derby but cant get to tonights game but id love the programme with the kevin beattie tribute in it...please...

some one asked the same question here. You could Pm the poster who replied to see if they could do the same for you

Poll: England v Wales Score

Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 1032 viewscolinc1968

I'm at work and don't no how to contact the poster
Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 16:29 - Sep 18 with 1020 viewsSuperfrans

Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 16:26 - Sep 18 by colinc1968

I'm at work and don't no how to contact the poster

DM me. I'm getting one for someone else too, so no problem.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 16:31 - Sep 18 with 1006 viewscolinc1968

Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 16:29 - Sep 18 by Superfrans

DM me. I'm getting one for someone else too, so no problem.

How do I do that im driving at the mo if you can DM me I will reply when I can... Thank you so much
Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 17:24 - Sep 18 with 948 viewscolinc1968

Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 16:31 - Sep 18 by colinc1968

How do I do that im driving at the mo if you can DM me I will reply when I can... Thank you so much

Tried to send DM but I can't get it to work
Kevin Beattie tribute match day programme on 17:26 - Sep 18 with 941 viewschicoazul

I think you can buy them from the club?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024