Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were 22:14 - Sep 18 with 1615 viewsgtsb

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11501823/ipswich-1-1-brent
Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:16 - Sep 18 with 1574 viewscobbler

We need luck like every other team that plays wewont play the likes of Brentford every week try and look on the bright side.
Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:21 - Sep 18 with 1508 viewsGluedtoBlue

Luck, bad luck. Every team will have it throughout the season and you know what, say what you want about performances but if (big if) we beat Bolton on Saturday then that's a good blooming return from these two games.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:23 - Sep 18 with 1478 viewscobbler

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:21 - Sep 18 by GluedtoBlue

Luck, bad luck. Every team will have it throughout the season and you know what, say what you want about performances but if (big if) we beat Bolton on Saturday then that's a good blooming return from these two games.

I would of taken four points from these two game before tonight like many others although I didn’t think watching the first half that would happen.
Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:25 - Sep 18 with 1445 viewsSkuse4ballondor

Where was Jackson's late chance?
Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:28 - Sep 18 with 1409 viewsbournemouthblue

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:25 - Sep 18 by Skuse4ballondor

Where was Jackson's late chance?

I know he didn't take it well, it reminded me a bit of Sears in his less confident days but that was certainly a golden opportunity to win it

Perhaps Natalie Sawyer was the editor

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:31 - Sep 18 with 1361 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:16 - Sep 18 by cobbler

We need luck like every other team that plays wewont play the likes of Brentford every week try and look on the bright side.

We are well overdue some luck too.

The ref might have given us one of the penalty shouts. The chance that was blocked (by Chambers?) could have snuck in. Maybe Jackson's overhead could have dropped under the bar or he could have kept his head for the late chance. Knudsen's blast at the near post could have caught another keeper out.

We hardly deserved a point though and need to improve too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:31 - Sep 18 with 1359 viewsBluefish

We could have been given 3 penalties. 1st one the most likely but seen less than all of them given before........I wouldn't have given any of them though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:35 - Sep 18 with 1308 viewsGluedtoBlue

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:23 - Sep 18 by cobbler

I would of taken four points from these two game before tonight like many others although I didn’t think watching the first half that would happen.

I'm not panicking as am a firm believer genuine time needs to be given. The mass changes are the biggest concern as could, without no inside knowledge at all, cause his methods to be challenged.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:36 - Sep 18 with 1290 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That was weird. It cut to some ad about golf being the most boring sport on tv!

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:38 - Sep 18 with 1271 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sky highlights....shows how lucky we were on 22:31 - Sep 18 by Bluefish

We could have been given 3 penalties. 1st one the most likely but seen less than all of them given before........I wouldn't have given any of them though

Indeed. I thought the ref did well. He obviously saw them as closer shouts than the Brentford one (which for a moment I thought he was giving) as he booked him for a dive.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024