Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... 20:48 - Sep 20 with 1049 viewsSpruceMoose

...How about we move onto other things?

Team for Saturday, anyone?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 21:02 - Sep 20 with 1030 viewsfabian_illness

Another referendum??

Where did you hear that?
So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 22:18 - Sep 20 with 990 viewspickles110564

Where did you desert too?
Nothing to do with you.

How often do you go to Portman Road?
So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 22:25 - Sep 20 with 982 viewsScuzzer

All of us?

Established 1968

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 23:11 - Sep 20 with 963 viewsSpruceMoose

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 22:18 - Sep 20 by pickles110564

Nothing to do with you.

What?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 13:10 - Sep 21 with 893 viewsmarcus1642

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 21:02 - Sep 20 by fabian_illness

Another referendum??

Where did you hear that?

Just ignore him, it's just a "look at me" post.
So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 13:16 - Sep 21 with 886 viewsSpruceMoose

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 13:10 - Sep 21 by marcus1642

Just ignore him, it's just a "look at me" post.

So you don't have any thoughts about the lineup at the weekend? Just logged in to have yet another pop at me? You're obsessed, pal.

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 14:43 - Sep 21 with 867 viewsNo9

If Saturday's team selection is the same as the one that completed the game on Tuesday we can consider progress may be made. If, on the other hand numerous changes are made it will be a question of who is running what.
So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 15:01 - Sep 21 with 857 viewsBluebell

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 22:18 - Sep 20 by pickles110564

Nothing to do with you.

Yes, Moosey............just how often do you go to Portman Road?

You Americans, taking over our football forums, thinking you know our team and our politics.

Login to get fewer ads

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 15:03 - Sep 21 with 854 viewsSpruceMoose

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 15:01 - Sep 21 by Bluebell

Yes, Moosey............just how often do you go to Portman Road?

You Americans, taking over our football forums, thinking you know our team and our politics.

You're just lucky we saved you in that World War thingy*

*If I am being accused of actually being American I may as well embrace it!

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 15:06 - Sep 21 with 852 viewsBluebell

So now that we have all agreed that there should be a 2nd Brexit referendum... on 15:03 - Sep 21 by SpruceMoose

You're just lucky we saved you in that World War thingy*

*If I am being accused of actually being American I may as well embrace it!

I read that and thought you were calling me 'thingy'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024