Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) 17:23 - Sep 22 with 1707 viewsswede

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:25 - Sep 22 with 1659 viewsDarth_Koont

He might have a point but for a supposed expert he's hugely reactionary.

Pronouns: He/Him

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:28 - Sep 22 with 1608 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:25 - Sep 22 by Darth_Koont

He might have a point but for a supposed expert he's hugely reactionary.

He’s a Town fan. We’re all reactionary when it comes to our club.
But, he’s dead right, except for Edwards

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:31 - Sep 22 with 1519 viewsDarth_Koont

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:28 - Sep 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

He's a Town fan and a club legend but a shyte pundit.

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:32 - Sep 22 with 1515 viewsReusersTown

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:28 - Sep 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Edwards has not done much other than the first game. He's living off that first impression in my eyes.
Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:33 - Sep 22 with 1479 viewsLiquidPaz

Complete muppets on the phone in..... We all loved the old days, but they're long since gone! At this rate likely never to return.

I'm so disappointed really wanted Hurst to work out works still love it too work for him and us..... but get the impression it won't be long before he's gone.
Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:36 - Sep 22 with 1406 viewsswede

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:31 - Sep 22 by Darth_Koont

I think someone who played over 700 top league matches and captained his country can recognise duff players and that is what he thinks we have signed.
Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:41 - Sep 22 with 1324 viewshorsehollerer

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:31 - Sep 22 by Darth_Koont

Harsh. Mills is a superb pundit IMO. His comments throughout the game today were fair, considered and detailed, as always. Definitely not reactionary.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:44 - Sep 22 with 1277 viewsDarth_Koont

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:36 - Sep 22 by swede

I think someone who played over 700 top league matches and captained his country can recognise duff players and that is what he thinks we have signed.

But I think that's a reactionary view. I don't think we've got a system that let's him say that.

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:45 - Sep 22 with 1257 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He was spot on....
1. Players out better than players in.
2. McCarthy got better loans in.
3. Where are the youth prospects?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:45 - Sep 22 with 1255 viewsDarth_Koont

Mick Mills slamming the new players on Radio Suffolk "They can't play"! (n/t) on 17:41 - Sep 22 by horsehollerer

Harsh. Mills is a superb pundit IMO. His comments throughout the game today were fair, considered and detailed, as always. Definitely not reactionary.

Disagree. He gets on a theme and then that's it. Very black and white.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024