Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orlando : Disney tickets 21:28 - Sep 24 with 1704 viewsITFC_Blood

Good sites?

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Orlando : Disney tickets on 21:33 - Sep 24 with 1701 viewsElderGrizzly

Attraction Tickets Direct. Just pay a deposit and pay rest 4 weeks before going.

Actual tickets, not vouchers too

https://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk
Orlando : Disney tickets on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 1669 viewsFixed_It

Floridatix.com
Excellent service - small deposit and, as below, real tickets not vouchers.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Orlando : Disney tickets on 22:01 - Sep 24 with 1668 viewsBluefish

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-disney-florida-theme-parks/#tips-

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Orlando : Disney tickets on 23:01 - Sep 24 with 1608 viewsIpswichChris

Living in the US its not often that I actually get to give any relevant advice to this community in regards to travel destinations, but Disney/Orlando is something I know a good deal about!

As far as good sites to buy tickets, unfortunately, I am not as much help. I am in the US military (part-time) and as such get pretty good (read: excellent) rates on Disney tickets.

However if you are in need of other information regarding Orlando/Disney give me a shout.
Orlando : Disney tickets on 15:39 - Sep 25 with 1465 viewschristiand

We did Orlando, Disney with friends in the summer and had a great time ITFC Blood. The Americans do the theme park experience so well, you don't have to leave at the crack of dawn to get to the resorts for opening time they are able to maintain that continued vibe the whole time, so you won't miss out - whatever time you arrive!! Most days, we had lazy mornings at our villa and then made our way to the parks after lunch. Invariably, we got fast-track tickets, which I can highly recommend and booked the odd restaurant to eat at in advance to departing the UK as they'll be booked up if you just rock up and expect to get seated while on site. I'd certainly suggest leisurely timetabling your time away, it does help, but we didn't schedule things to the finest detail, but to know what you are doing the next day was a huge help for us and the kids!!

Apologies if I have told you how to suck eggs!!However, if you need any advice don't hesitate to PM me. More than happy to help.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 16:49]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024