Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20:26 - Oct 4 with 8081 views_

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 09:55 - Oct 5 with 755 viewsHerbivore

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 09:36 - Oct 5 by flimflam

So if we sack Hurst after the International Break you would say he done well and was not a failure here then?

The irony wasn't lost on me. It's not a failure because he got sacked after just 6 months when they were second bottom apparently. So if Hurst goes after 3 and a bit months with us second bottom we can all hail him a success I'm sure.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 10:03 - Oct 5 with 749 viewsagentp

Well, successful or not I would take him over Hurst who has clearly underestimated this league.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 10:17 - Oct 5 with 734 viewsflimflam

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 10:03 - Oct 5 by agentp

Well, successful or not I would take him over Hurst who has clearly underestimated this league.

I grew up watching Burley and have nothing but admiration and respect for what he has given this club as I do Butcher but do not believe they are what is needed currently.

Plus if they come in and fail abysmally then they have tarnished their reputation with supporters, especially the younger generation who never watched them play for us.

I wanted PH right from the beginning and he ticked all the boxes so noone can blame ME as for me it was a brave appointment and one we all wanted. Maybe not PH himself but a young up and coming hungry manager from the lower leagues wanting to cut his teeth at a higher level.

Its gone pear shaped and if I am honest I am wavering in my support but want him to succeed but it seems some now wish him to fail so we can get rid which is absolutely stupid. Get behind him and the team while he is in charge and at least give him a chance.

The last thing I want us to become is trigger happy with managers as that is one area we actually still do well as in giving manager the time and freedom to do their thing.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 12:47 - Oct 5 with 697 viewsagentp

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 10:17 - Oct 5 by flimflam

I grew up watching Burley and have nothing but admiration and respect for what he has given this club as I do Butcher but do not believe they are what is needed currently.

Plus if they come in and fail abysmally then they have tarnished their reputation with supporters, especially the younger generation who never watched them play for us.

I wanted PH right from the beginning and he ticked all the boxes so noone can blame ME as for me it was a brave appointment and one we all wanted. Maybe not PH himself but a young up and coming hungry manager from the lower leagues wanting to cut his teeth at a higher level.

Its gone pear shaped and if I am honest I am wavering in my support but want him to succeed but it seems some now wish him to fail so we can get rid which is absolutely stupid. Get behind him and the team while he is in charge and at least give him a chance.

The last thing I want us to become is trigger happy with managers as that is one area we actually still do well as in giving manager the time and freedom to do their thing.

Maybe, but we have a manager who appears to have little influence from the sidelines and well out of his depth. Maybe being so patient has got us where we are now - perhaps we need to be a little more ruthless.

I'm not saying GB is the solution, but i would take him over Hurst in a heartbeat; I never wanted Hurst BTW, I did not see anything in him to suggest he would succeed here.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Wilf Zaha, Nathanial Clyne, Adam Lallana, Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Kieron Dyer on 13:05 - Oct 5 with 679 viewsBlueyandCrazy

on 21:50 - Oct 4 by _

Never given a chance in the Scotland job. As an Anglo based Scot with no strong old firm connection the Glasgow press were on his back from day 1. They always want someone who has played/managed in Scotland and ideally for a Glasgow club.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024