Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PS4 Gamerzzz.. 21:12 - Oct 18 with 1277 viewsSwailsey

In layman’s terms, can you explain what I need to have in order to play the new Fallout game?

PS4 - Check
Internet - Check
Copy of the game - not yet
Some sort of account/access?

I never play online and suck at even thinking about it.

Thanks!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 21:26 - Oct 18 with 1259 viewsBlueBadger

You need a PS Plus account. It'll cost you around 20 quid a quarter and they'll also chuck in some 'free' games every month as well. If you go to the store and search up PS Plus you'll find it. Oh, and the game(assuming you;re talking about online-only Fallout 76) doesn't come out until the 23rd.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 21:31 - Oct 18 with 1254 viewsSwailsey

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 21:26 - Oct 18 by BlueBadger

You need a PS Plus account. It'll cost you around 20 quid a quarter and they'll also chuck in some 'free' games every month as well. If you go to the store and search up PS Plus you'll find it. Oh, and the game(assuming you;re talking about online-only Fallout 76) doesn't come out until the 23rd.

Ah thanks.

Yep that’s the one.

I probably won’t play it a lot unless I love it - but I’m a huge Fallout fanboy and feel weird not playing it when it comes out. Plus I’ve ordered some props for it...

As I’m lazy, can you tell me if you can cancel it at any time?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 00:16 - Oct 19 with 1167 viewsBlueBadger

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 21:31 - Oct 18 by Swailsey

Ah thanks.

Yep that’s the one.

I probably won’t play it a lot unless I love it - but I’m a huge Fallout fanboy and feel weird not playing it when it comes out. Plus I’ve ordered some props for it...

As I’m lazy, can you tell me if you can cancel it at any time?

It tends to 'roll' unless you cancel it and it's a little fiddly(or at least it was when I did a cancel, mainly for reason of paying it after payday rather than just before). For what it's worth, Mrs Badger is a huge Fallout fangirl and is unlikely to be be playing it as she's a) not into online play b) prefers story to generalised dicking about(she likes th fact that you can make your own story in Fallout) and c) Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming next week as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 01:12 - Oct 19 with 1147 viewsLuk38644

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 00:16 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

It tends to 'roll' unless you cancel it and it's a little fiddly(or at least it was when I did a cancel, mainly for reason of paying it after payday rather than just before). For what it's worth, Mrs Badger is a huge Fallout fangirl and is unlikely to be be playing it as she's a) not into online play b) prefers story to generalised dicking about(she likes th fact that you can make your own story in Fallout) and c) Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming next week as well.

Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm so excited. 8 years in the making!
PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 04:09 - Oct 19 with 1110 viewsSwailsey

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 00:16 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Pretty much sums up my thoughts too!

Very helpful - thank you.

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 04:28 - Oct 19 with 1104 viewsrapier

A Personal Computer
PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 08:35 - Oct 19 with 1039 viewsBlueBadger

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 01:12 - Oct 19 by Luk38644

Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm so excited. 8 years in the making!

It's predecessor is Rockstar games REAL masterpiece as far as I'm concerned.

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 09:24 - Oct 19 with 1002 viewsBlueBadger

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 04:09 - Oct 19 by Swailsey

Pretty much sums up my thoughts too!

Very helpful - thank you.

For what its worth, the only game I play online is Monster Hunter and occasionally Star Wars Battlefront. I have a plus sub because its generally worth it for the games.

Login to get fewer ads

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 09:28 - Oct 19 with 996 viewsSwansea_Blue

PS4 Gamerzzz.. on 04:28 - Oct 19 by rapier

A Personal Computer

Just got mine down from the attic. Can't wait!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024